India’s COVID-19 caseload rose to 90.50 lakh, while the number of people who have recuperated from the disease surged to over 84.78 lakh pushing the national recovery rate to 93.67 per cent, according to the Union Health Ministry data on Saturday.
The total coronavirus cases mounted to 90,50,597 with 46,232 infections being reported in a day, while the death toll climbed to 1,32,726 with 564 new fatalities, the data updated at 8 am showed.
The number of active cases remained below five lakh for the eleventh consecutive day. There are
4,39,747 active cases of coronavirus infection in the country as on date, which comprises 4.86 per cent of the total caseload, as per the data.
The total recoveries have surged to 84,78,124 pushing the national recovery rate to 93.67 per cent, while the COVID-19 case fatality rate stands at 1.47 per cent.
India’s COVID-19 tally had crossed the 20-lakh mark on August 7, 30 lakh on August 23 and 40 lakh on September 5.
It went past 50 lakh on September 16, 60 lakh on September 28, 70 lakh on October 11 and crossed 80 lakh on October 29.
According to ICMR, over 13.06 crore samples have been tested till November 20 with 10,66,022 samples being tested on Friday.
- Virus surge leads to curfew in San Francisco - November 30, 2020
- मध्यप्रदेश में कोविड-19 के दौरान बच्चों के मानसिक स्वास्थ्य बनाए रखने के प्रयासों की सर्वोच्च न्यायालय ने की सराहना - November 30, 2020
- NYC to reopen schools, even as virus spread intensifies - November 30, 2020
- स्वास्थ्य मंत्री डॉ. चौधरी ने सॉची में भगवान बुद्ध के शिष्यों के पवित्र अस्थि कलशों का पूजन किया - November 30, 2020
- Booze robbing many Americans of their sleep - November 30, 2020
- आत्मनिर्भर मध्यप्रदेश की परिकल्पना को साकार करने में सभी का सहयोग आवश्यक - November 30, 2020
- A short guide to quarantining after holiday travel - November 30, 2020
- कोरोना महामारी से बचाव के लिए रहें सतर्क - November 29, 2020
- What is palliative care and who needs it? - November 29, 2020
- Health Tips Protect Yourself From Risk Of Cancer With These 5 Antioxidants Vegetables - November 29, 2020