India’s COVID-19 tally reached 54.88 lakh with 86,961 people being infected in the past 24 hours, while 43,96,399 people have recuperated so far pushing the national recovery rate to 80.12 per cent on Sunday, according to the Union Health Ministry data.
The total coronavirus cases mounted to 54,87,580, while the death toll climbed to 87,882 with the infection claiming 1,130 lives in a span of 24 hours in the country, the data updated at 8 am showed.
The COVID-19 case fatality rate due to coronavirus has further declined to 1.6 per cent. There are 10,03,299 active cases in the country as of now, which comprises 18.28 per cent of the total caseload, the data stated.
According to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), a cumulative total of 6,43,92,594 samples have been tested up to September 20, with 7,31,534 samples being tested on Monday.
- PerkinElmer Genomics Introduces Physician-Ordered Genetic Screening Test for Proactive Health Management - October 22, 2020
- Visceral Fat Around Waist And Abdominal Can Give Look Ugly, What Should Do To Remove - October 22, 2020
- Air Pollution Ups Risk for Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s Disease - October 22, 2020
- Stressing freedom, vaccine opponents rebranding in virus era - October 22, 2020
- India's First Transparent NT Mask from Comofi Medtech Makes Communication & COVID-19 Swab Collection Easier - October 22, 2020
- Create the Ideal Game Day Gathering Space - October 22, 2020
- Can Ulcerative Colitis Be Cured With Surgery? - October 22, 2020
- Germany reports record new virus cases in 24 hours - October 22, 2020
- Students Join Hands To Carry Former Teacher Across The Finish Line - October 22, 2020
- Introducing SpotOn Virtual Smart Fence – The First and Only Mobile Dog Containment and Tracking System - October 22, 2020