~ “SAUCE PACK” BASKETBALL SNEAKER COLLECTION FEATURING HARDEN VOL.4, DAME 6 and TMAC 1 ~
With a modern and unexpected interpretation that stays true to each brand’s heritage, adidas and McDonald’s have added some exciting flavour to the basketball game by introducing the “Sauce Pack” collection in India. The collection features Harden Vol. 4, Dame 6 and TMAC 1.
It is every player’s goal to develop their own game and have their own sauce on the court. International iconic basketball players such as James Harden, Damian Lillard and Tracy McGrady add their own flavour to the game and have redefined how the game can be played for the next generation.
These special collaboration sneakers from adidas & McDonalds dial-up the urban-pop culture sentiment with the ‘Sauce Pack’ collection, set to become the modern and unexpected interpretation in the sneaker landscape.
- HARDEN VOL. 4: A go-to item on McDonald’s menu is the sauce. Each flavour features various ingredients on the lid and with our footwear, it’s no different. A purple and orange colorway that pulls inspiration from the garlic chilli sauce packaging features the ingredients: a step back, deep 3 ball, crazy handles and the beard
- DAME 6: This sweet ‘n sour edition of the Dame 6 highlights the duality of Damian Lillard’s game. Blending his on and off-court personalities, the Dame 6 is designed to resemble the classic dipping sauce packaging and features a green upper with orange accents. Key ingredients include: the clutch gene, wrist-tap, layup package and deep 3 ball
- TMAC 1: Featuring a metallic gold upper and red details with the golden arches displayed on the outsole, the TMAC 1 pays tribute to the iconic Big Mac sauce. Ingredients include the fade away jumper, deep 3 ball and post-game
The new range of Sauce Pack – Dame 6, Harden Vol. 4, & TMAC 1 will be available at adidas online store www.shop.adidas.co.in & selected retail stores at a price of INR 10,999, INR 12,999 & INR 13,999 respectively.
- ‘DONATE A LIFE’ BRINGS SMILE ON FACES OF 114 CANCER STRICKEN CHILDREN - August 12, 2020
- Mankind Pharma and Daewoong Pharmaceutical Announce Initiation of Phase 1 Clinical Trial on a ‘Novel’ - August 12, 2020
- Sara celebrates her 25th birthday, social media is flooded with wishes - August 12, 2020
- The meeting will be held for the circulation of vaccine - August 12, 2020
- “America Mein Khila Kamal”: Indian-Americans Celebrate Kamala Harris’s Selection - August 12, 2020
- 3 Killed In Police Firing In Bengaluru Amid Violence Over Facebook Post - August 12, 2020
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 lung cancer, to fly to US for treatment - August 12, 2020
- Sun Pharma Urgent openings for Multiple Positions for Bsc Msc BPharm M Pharm ITI - August 11, 2020
- Text Neck – a common ailment among smartphone addicts - August 11, 2020
- Mask Wearing Reduces 60% Risk of COVID-19 Infection: Says Experts - August 11, 2020