Bhopal: The first annual convocation of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal, will be held on October 15. Since establishment of the institute, this is going to first occasion when students would be conferred with their respective degrees in a formal ceremony.
AIIMS-Bhopal to host its first convocation on Oct 15
Not only medical students, but nursing students will also be part of the convocation. Dress code for MBBS and BSc nursing students have also been fixed. MBBS students will wear black gown with black and light mauve hood and BSc nursing students would wear black gown with black and light yellow hood.
The professors, additional professors and associate professors of the institute will also wear their academic gowns and join the academic procession. However, the assistant professors will not join the procession. The AIIMS administration has made arrangements for the gowns and hoods. A registration process for students and faculty members of AIIMS, Bhopal, has been started for the participation in the convocation.
In 2003, the Centre announced the commissioning of AIIMS, Bhopal, with 960 beds and in 2012, it started the first batch of MBBS classes with 50 students. On Jan 26, 2013, the institute started providing patient care. Today, AIIMS caters to patients from across central India with just 400 beds.
Medical students, nurses to get their respective degrees
source: DB post
- Triple Patch Procedure saves life of 11-years old Nanded Boy who suffered from rare heart Disease – Suprovalvar Aortic Stenosis - June 19, 2019
- India Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2023 - June 18, 2019
- 11% of Individuals suffer from Depression Disorder in Maharashtra - June 18, 2019
- Father’s Day: Helping fathers fight back pain - June 17, 2019
- Tips to survive the summers better by Mr Satkam Divya, CEO, KlinicApp - June 12, 2019
- बजाज फिनसर्व अपने #FitForLife अभियान के साथ स्वस्थ भारत की परिकल्पना को करेगा साकार - June 12, 2019
- India to give Cancer Treatment Technology to the West - June 8, 2019
- खाने के बर्तनों का साइज छोटा करके भी हो सकता है डाइट कंट्रोल : जानी-मानी डाइटिशियन स्नेहा परांजपे का सेमिनार - June 6, 2019
- Aster CMI Hospital showcases its commitment towards environment conservation - June 5, 2019
- Aster CMI Hospital gives new lease of life to an 8-year-old rural kid through affordable liver transplant initiative - June 3, 2019