“Good kids can get into trouble because their brains are not fully developed for optimum judgement, and they don’t know the law,” said Atlanta Specialized Care Clinical Director Tatiana Matthews.
ATLANTA, GA, February 04, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — Atlanta Specialized Care, a professional counseling practice, is excited to host a virtual roundtable discussion with Criminal Defense Attorney Kevin Ryan on Monday, February 22, 2021 from 8 pm-9 pm. Ryan will address the topic of “Sex, Alcohol, Drugs, Speeding and More: What Georgia Teens and Young Adults Need to Know About the Law.” The event is free via Zoom and recommended for parents, teens, and young adults.
“Good kids can get into trouble because their brains are not fully developed for optimum judgement, and they don’t know the law,” said Atlanta Specialized Care Clinical Director Tatiana Matthews, MS, LPC, CRC. “We can’t change brain function, but we can educate them in hopes of creating different outcomes.”
Ryan has over 25 years of experience as a Criminal Defense Attorney in Atlanta and is passionate about helping families understand the law. He is a graduate of John Marshall Law School in Georgia and Stockton State College in New Jersey.
To RSVP and send questions for Kevin, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before 2/21/21.
For more information about Kevin Ryan, visit www.kryanlaw.com.
About Atlanta Specialized Care
Atlanta Specialized Care offers professional counseling services in Atlanta, Georgia with offices in Dunwoody and Alpharetta. Our services include individual and group therapy to address mood, addiction, trauma, family dynamics, social and communication challenges, and executive functioning difficulty for adults, children, and adolescents. We also provide workplace consultations to help organizations manage challenging employee situations and magnify employee strengths.
# # #
- Birthweight strongly linked to type 2 diabetes risk in adulthood - March 2, 2021
- Pandemic Unemployment Has Taken Its Own Deadly Toll - March 2, 2021
- मुख्य नगरपालिका अधिकारी निलंबित - March 2, 2021
- What to know about the side effects of the COVID-19 vaccination - March 2, 2021
- Underarm Lump After COVID Shot Is Likely Lymph Swelling, Not Breast Cancer, Experts Say - March 2, 2021
- फीस नहीं देने के कारण परीक्षा से नहीं किया जाएगा वंचित: राज्य मंत्री श्री परमार - March 2, 2021
- WHO expert panel strongly advises against use of hydroxychloroquine to prevent COVID-19 - March 2, 2021
- U.S. Flu Vaccinations Hit New Record High This Season - March 2, 2021
- कोरोना वैक्सीनेशन संबंधी जानकारी देने के लिए पांच अधिकारी नामांकित - March 2, 2021
- Why you still can’t visit unmasked, even if you’re fully vaccinated - March 2, 2021