New Delhi, 02, July 2018 – Boiron India, subsidiary of Boiron France, worldwide leader in homeopathy has launched pre-medicated standardised homeopathic medicines for the first time in India. The initiative will boost homeopathy standards and ensure patients have access to high quality and reliable homeopathic products.
Available globally, the pre-medicated globules in innovative packaging provides superior quality, convenience and experience compared to traditional homeopathy products. The globules are manufactured in-house with a two-week long process and a proprietary technology to ensure uniform size, layered formation and optimal porosity for retention of the dilution. A proprietary triple medication system ensures uniform absorption of the dilution to the core of the globules. This innovative global product called ‘Boiron Tubes’ provides the homeopathic remedies in an innovative delivery system. Boiron Tubes provide patients with ease-of-use & guaranteed delivery of the right dose.
Prashant Surana, MD, Boiron India said, “We are introducing medicated globules in the form of Multidose Tubes and Single Dosages which are made in France and offer the highest level of standardisation and convenience to the patients. Indian patients and practitioners will tend to benefit from such high-quality offerings that includes evidence-based products with reproducible results. The same product is available in US and Europe at much higher price.”
Boiron’s R&D effort is focused on developing effective & standardized products by conducting clinical trials. Boiron uses patented processes and technologies that combine traditional methods with modern science so that the products comply not only with homeopathic principles but also exhibit high quality standards.
Mr Surana said, “Ever since our inception, our mission has been to improve technical manufacturing conditions to ensure large scale production of reproducible and reliable homeopathic medicines. Since we control the entire production process – from the source of raw material to what the patient consumes, we can ensure that the patient receives an uncontaminated product of consistent purity and quality.”
Boiron, headquartered in France, is the worldwide leader in the field of homeopathy, with presence in more than 50 countries. Boiron products are used by over 30 crore patients and prescribed by over 4 lakh health professionals across the world. Since its inception in 1932, the company has been a pioneer in advancing the frontiers of homeopathy in various areas, such as education, practice, research, innovative technologies, quality, standardisation and ease of use. Boiron’s manufacturing plant is approved by US FDA and EMEA that ensures products are made under Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMPs) for the highest standards.
Mr Surana said, “With economic growth and rising life-style and education levels, Indian consumers are becoming more demanding and more appreciative of world class quality. Our research with consumers shows that they appreciate the quality and innovation in our products.”
Boiron is a billion-dollar MNC today having registered sales growth of 54% since 2006. Boiron is listed in Euronext and primarily funded by equity and internal accruals.
- Triple Patch Procedure saves life of 11-years old Nanded Boy who suffered from rare heart Disease – Suprovalvar Aortic Stenosis - June 19, 2019
- India Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2023 - June 18, 2019
- 11% of Individuals suffer from Depression Disorder in Maharashtra - June 18, 2019
- Father’s Day: Helping fathers fight back pain - June 17, 2019
- Tips to survive the summers better by Mr Satkam Divya, CEO, KlinicApp - June 12, 2019
- बजाज फिनसर्व अपने #FitForLife अभियान के साथ स्वस्थ भारत की परिकल्पना को करेगा साकार - June 12, 2019
- India to give Cancer Treatment Technology to the West - June 8, 2019
- खाने के बर्तनों का साइज छोटा करके भी हो सकता है डाइट कंट्रोल : जानी-मानी डाइटिशियन स्नेहा परांजपे का सेमिनार - June 6, 2019
- Aster CMI Hospital showcases its commitment towards environment conservation - June 5, 2019
- Aster CMI Hospital gives new lease of life to an 8-year-old rural kid through affordable liver transplant initiative - June 3, 2019