Bangalore, May 2019: BR Life SSNMC Hospital, founded by philanthropist billionaire, Dr BR Shetty, announced its association with Art of Living Foundation today with an aim to provide holistic wellness and medical care to its patients. Through this partnership, an amalgamation of Allopathy with Ayurveda with Yoga & Meditation for chronic lifestyle diseases such as Diabetes, Hypertension, Obesity, Migraine, Gastric problems, Cardiac ailments etc., will be offered to patients at BR Life SSNMC Hospital and Art of Living Foundation.
A MoU has been signed between both the entities today in the presence of his holiness Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Ji and Colonel Hemraj Singh Parmar, Group CEO, BR Life Group of Hospitals.
With this association, BR Life SSNMC Hospital will be working with SSCASRH, a teaching hospital operating under SSRVM Trust and affiliated to CCIM & Ayush Department, GoI, New Delhi, and Vyakti Vikas Kendra India, an educational and humanitarian NGO that will help BR Life SSNMC Hospital to introduce a cohesive healthcare model.
Integration of traditional medicine therapy using Ayurveda with modern Allopathic medicine has been the key to offer holistic healthcare. This unique healthcare model will help in shifting the focus from offering ‘only’ clinical treatment to complete well-being and prevention of lifestyle diseases. This initiative is in sync with the health and wellbeing program introduced by the Union Government of India that emphasizes the importance of both Ayurveda and Allopathy.
BR Life Group of Hospital’s Announces Association with Art of Living Foundation to offer Holistic Medicare
This association will provide new opportunities to both BR Life Hospital’s and Art of Living Foundation to deliver holistic wellness through various Art of Living programs, meditation and yoga across BR Life Group of Hospitals. BR Life Group would provide the best in care and class evidenced based clinical medicine while blending the same with time tested ayurvedic concepts in this unique blending of Allopathy and Ayurveda.
Highlighting the association with BR Life SSNMC Hospital, his holiness Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar ji said, “We are delighted to associate with BR Life Group of Hospital’s across India and Internationally and introduce holistic traditional therapies like Ayurveda and Yoga to the patients in addition to the existing clinical treatments. Holistic wellbeing is the need of the hour today and it is of utmost importance to provide such treatments to help patients prevent lifestyle diseases and lead a healthy life. I am sure that this association will help us to provide highest quality clinical care and complete wellness to everyone.”
Commenting on the partnership, Col Hemraj Singh Parmar, Group CEO, BR Life shared, “With our valued association with Art of Living, we have received a unique opportunity to provide holistic care to our patients. As a leading healthcare provider in Bangalore and in other parts of the India, we always prioritize our patients’ needs, their wellbeing and requirements. Our association with Art of Living Foundation will help in fulfilling these healthcare needs of all our patients and also help the SSCASRH patients to utilize our services at our BR Life Hospital’s across the group.”
Col. Hemraj Singh Parmar, Dr. Ajoy Raj Malpe, Group Medical Director, BR Life, Dr Simanta Sharma, Group Marketing Head and Dr Kiran Kumar, Unit Head, BR Life SSNMC Hospital Commodore Harsha, Chairman, VVKI, Mr. Gautam Mukherjee, Chairman, SSRVM were present in the event.
|Clinical Services Offered:
· Ambulance to pick up patients from SSCASRH for planned admissions at BR Life SSNMC Hospital
· Super Specialty OPD like Cardiology, Orthopedics, Neurosciences and Nephrology once in a week at SSCASRH
· ICU services for SSCASRH
· Refer patients interested in CST, HBOT, Marma Therapy, Yoga, Herbal Beauty Clinic, Naturopathy and other holistic treatments
· Provide Critical Care Doctors assistance to SSCASRH
· BR Life SSNMC Hospital to provide BLS & ACLS training to doctors and other team members of SSCASRH
· Provide training for SSCASRH nurses at BR Life SSNMC Hospital
· Install ECG/Telemedicine Facility at SSCASRH
· Use SSNMC Blood Bank Services.
· Refer any critical, accident trauma, poison cases to SSNMC
· Set up Ayurveda out-patients consultation on regular basis for SSCASRH consultants
· Antenatal Yoga/ Meditation programs at SSNMC Hospital.
· Send all CT and MRI patients to SSNMC
· Send patients who require allopathic treatment and diagnostic services to SSNMC Hospital
· Provide Co-branded privilege card for all the teachers, members and staff of the Art of Living with special discounts of 25 per cent on the prevailing tariff.
· Provide Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for SSNMC patients.
· Conduct Art of Living programs at SSNMC Hospital
· To conduct meditation and Yoga classes within the premises of SSNMC Hospital
· Add Ayurveda consultation in the health checkup Packages.
- Columbia Asia Hospital Whitefield doctors help 11-month baby survive a severe, rare case of cerebrovascular complication - February 14, 2020
- Aster RV Hospital launches OBG-paediatric department with world class facilities - February 14, 2020
- How Design is the next buzzword in Indian workspaces - November 22, 2019
- Business of Posture & Place - October 31, 2019
- Triple Patch Procedure saves life of 11-years old Nanded Boy who suffered from rare heart Disease – Suprovalvar Aortic Stenosis - June 19, 2019
- India Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2023 - June 18, 2019
- 11% of Individuals suffer from Depression Disorder in Maharashtra - June 18, 2019
- Father’s Day: Helping fathers fight back pain - June 17, 2019
- Tips to survive the summers better by Mr Satkam Divya, CEO, KlinicApp - June 12, 2019
- बजाज फिनसर्व अपने #FitForLife अभियान के साथ स्वस्थ भारत की परिकल्पना को करेगा साकार - June 12, 2019