New Delhi:Power Gummies, the famous new age, hair& nail vitamins doing rounds on instagram and all social media platforms these daysare working towards breaking the old conventional way of consuming vitamin tablets by launching tasty chewable vitamins in the form of gummy bears.
The brand started a campaign#PowerGummyOhSoYummy with the help of Rhea Gupta, a Mumbai based Celebrity Influencer Marketer & Brand Strategist with an objective to gain confidence of the customers that vitamin in the form of gummy bears really works towards making hair and nails, smooth &shiny.
The picture perfect biotin yummy bear, saw immense support from celebrities like: Sara Khan, DipikaKakkar, Jankee Parekh Mehta, KarishmaTanna, NehaMarda, HibaNawab, SonalVengulekar, SuyyashRai, Kishwer Merchant, Nishtha Gandhi (Delhi based Blogger)for its sweet taste and serious hair helping results.They used the hashtag#PowerGummyOhSoYummy to share their experiences with their social media followers.
Can these blue gummy bears really make your nail and hair smooth and shiny?
According to the brand, the entire campaign crossed more than 2 million impressions overall and helped to spread awareness about the new age hair and nail vitamins which contain biotin. The brand bagged about ‘1000’ orders with the help of this campaign and an increase of 15K followers on their Instagram.With 2-3 month supply of nail and hair vitamin, the reviews were crediting the blue gummies for significantly less hair fall, thicker strands and an overall healthier look.
- Triple Patch Procedure saves life of 11-years old Nanded Boy who suffered from rare heart Disease – Suprovalvar Aortic Stenosis - June 19, 2019
- India Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2023 - June 18, 2019
- 11% of Individuals suffer from Depression Disorder in Maharashtra - June 18, 2019
- Father’s Day: Helping fathers fight back pain - June 17, 2019
- Tips to survive the summers better by Mr Satkam Divya, CEO, KlinicApp - June 12, 2019
- बजाज फिनसर्व अपने #FitForLife अभियान के साथ स्वस्थ भारत की परिकल्पना को करेगा साकार - June 12, 2019
- India to give Cancer Treatment Technology to the West - June 8, 2019
- खाने के बर्तनों का साइज छोटा करके भी हो सकता है डाइट कंट्रोल : जानी-मानी डाइटिशियन स्नेहा परांजपे का सेमिनार - June 6, 2019
- Aster CMI Hospital showcases its commitment towards environment conservation - June 5, 2019
- Aster CMI Hospital gives new lease of life to an 8-year-old rural kid through affordable liver transplant initiative - June 3, 2019