New Delhi:Power Gummies, the famous new age, hair& nail vitamins doing rounds on instagram and all social media platforms these daysare working towards breaking the old conventional way of consuming vitamin tablets by launching tasty chewable vitamins in the form of gummy bears.
The brand started a campaign#PowerGummyOhSoYummy with the help of Rhea Gupta, a Mumbai based Celebrity Influencer Marketer & Brand Strategist with an objective to gain confidence of the customers that vitamin in the form of gummy bears really works towards making hair and nails, smooth &shiny.
The picture perfect biotin yummy bear, saw immense support from celebrities like: Sara Khan, DipikaKakkar, Jankee Parekh Mehta, KarishmaTanna, NehaMarda, HibaNawab, SonalVengulekar, SuyyashRai, Kishwer Merchant, Nishtha Gandhi (Delhi based Blogger)for its sweet taste and serious hair helping results.They used the hashtag#PowerGummyOhSoYummy to share their experiences with their social media followers.
Can these blue gummy bears really make your nail and hair smooth and shiny?
According to the brand, the entire campaign crossed more than 2 million impressions overall and helped to spread awareness about the new age hair and nail vitamins which contain biotin. The brand bagged about ‘1000’ orders with the help of this campaign and an increase of 15K followers on their Instagram.With 2-3 month supply of nail and hair vitamin, the reviews were crediting the blue gummies for significantly less hair fall, thicker strands and an overall healthier look.
- Summer Care for Diabetes - May 22, 2019
- L V Prasad Eye Institute’s Whitathon Run raises awareness on Retinoblastoma eye cancer - May 20, 2019
- Dr. Pramod Tripathi kickstarts ‘Diabetes Free Mumbai’ movement’ with Devendra Fadnavis, Honourable CM of Maharashtra - May 20, 2019
- Organic Harvest Disrupts Indian Personal Care Industry with Blue Light Technology - May 20, 2019
- Living with a ‘Double-Heart’ - May 20, 2019
- Diabetic Retinopathy- Facts you should know - May 17, 2019
- World Hypertension Day 2019 – May 17th - May 17, 2019
- Association of Physicians of India MP celebrates “World Hypertension Day” - May 17, 2019
- HOW TO KEEP YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE UNDER CHECK - May 16, 2019
- BR Life Group of Hospital’s Announces Association with Art of Living Foundation to offer Holistic Medicare - May 14, 2019