Bhopal: With the aim to improve the lives of cancer survivors, Bliss Foundation organised a cultural evening and a panel discussion called Jashn-e-Zindagi at Samanvay Bhavan on Sunday.
The most marvellous part of the event was that all the cultural acts were presented by cancer survivors for the audience. They prepared for the final event by practising over a period of 2 months, while fighting their weakness and cancer simultaneously.
In the discussion, cancer specialists talked about the causes, remedies and precautions such as regular checkup, exercise and diet to prevent and help cure cancer.
Bliss aims to…
￼ Bliss foundation works towards the confidence development of cancer survivors who, in grip of depression, isolate themselves from the society. With today’s event, Bliss provided a platform for survivors to divert their minds from the disease and the trauma. They can, once again, look forward to a happy life.
president, Bliss Foundation, Bhopal Chapter
Champion isi ka naam hai •“Mana pehle zindagi chunauti thi, phir bhi yaron jung humne jeet li.” The cultural event began with these motivational words, wherein cancer survivors sang a motivational group song, the essence of which was victory over cancer and helping other cancer patients. •Following this, a skit Hausla-e-umang was staged, which showed the journey of a cancer victim by cancer survivors. The skit depicted the journey of the disease, from the time when cancer is diagnosed and then the process of survival.
source: DB post
- Triple Patch Procedure saves life of 11-years old Nanded Boy who suffered from rare heart Disease – Suprovalvar Aortic Stenosis - June 19, 2019
- India Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2023 - June 18, 2019
- 11% of Individuals suffer from Depression Disorder in Maharashtra - June 18, 2019
- Father’s Day: Helping fathers fight back pain - June 17, 2019
- Tips to survive the summers better by Mr Satkam Divya, CEO, KlinicApp - June 12, 2019
- बजाज फिनसर्व अपने #FitForLife अभियान के साथ स्वस्थ भारत की परिकल्पना को करेगा साकार - June 12, 2019
- India to give Cancer Treatment Technology to the West - June 8, 2019
- खाने के बर्तनों का साइज छोटा करके भी हो सकता है डाइट कंट्रोल : जानी-मानी डाइटिशियन स्नेहा परांजपे का सेमिनार - June 6, 2019
- Aster CMI Hospital showcases its commitment towards environment conservation - June 5, 2019
- Aster CMI Hospital gives new lease of life to an 8-year-old rural kid through affordable liver transplant initiative - June 3, 2019