Bhopal: With the aim to improve the lives of cancer survivors, Bliss Foundation organised a cultural evening and a panel discussion called Jashn-e-Zindagi at Samanvay Bhavan on Sunday.
The most marvellous part of the event was that all the cultural acts were presented by cancer survivors for the audience. They prepared for the final event by practising over a period of 2 months, while fighting their weakness and cancer simultaneously.
In the discussion, cancer specialists talked about the causes, remedies and precautions such as regular checkup, exercise and diet to prevent and help cure cancer.
Bliss aims to…
￼ Bliss foundation works towards the confidence development of cancer survivors who, in grip of depression, isolate themselves from the society. With today’s event, Bliss provided a platform for survivors to divert their minds from the disease and the trauma. They can, once again, look forward to a happy life.
president, Bliss Foundation, Bhopal Chapter
Champion isi ka naam hai •“Mana pehle zindagi chunauti thi, phir bhi yaron jung humne jeet li.” The cultural event began with these motivational words, wherein cancer survivors sang a motivational group song, the essence of which was victory over cancer and helping other cancer patients. •Following this, a skit Hausla-e-umang was staged, which showed the journey of a cancer victim by cancer survivors. The skit depicted the journey of the disease, from the time when cancer is diagnosed and then the process of survival.
source: DB post
- Italy leads Europe reopening borders as virus strikes Latam - June 3, 2020
- राजभवन में कुलपतियों की बैठक 6 जून को - June 3, 2020
- Cervical cancer elimination initiative updates - June 3, 2020
- Appendicitis Early Symptoms And Warning Signs - June 3, 2020
- Maria Shriver and AARP Take on Alzheimer’s in Women - June 3, 2020
- Research finds new genes contributing to severe childhood obesity - June 3, 2020
- Indocan Resources, Inc. Announces the Availability of CBD Oil on Its Website - June 3, 2020
- 5 लाख 87 हजार श्रमिक प्रदेश में वापस आये - June 3, 2020
- Symptoms Of Poor Blood Circulation Poor Blood Circulation Can Cause Many Disease In Body - June 3, 2020
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Celiac Are Linked: Review - June 3, 2020