LAS VEGAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Today, Charmin® rolls into CES 2020 with Charmin GoLab, the first-ever innovation showcase focused on helping people Enjoy the Go, anytime, anywhere. GoLab features three cheeky, never-before-seen conceptual prototypes made to deliver a better bathroom experience from start to flush.
People use the bathroom 6-7 times a day, and spend on average 156 hours a year on the toilet.1,2 And yet, in a world that’s ever-evolving with new technology, the bathroom is basically the same as it was 100 years ago. That is, until now.
Charmin’s vision for a better bathroom experience extends into the future to address top potty pain points everyone can relate to:
- RollBot – RollBot is a first-of-its-kind robot that, when controlled with a smartphone using Bluetooth, delivers a fresh roll of Charmin to you so you won’t have to be left in a bind ever again. Its futuristic design uses self-balancing technology to give it a more bear-morphous look.
- SmellSense – An electronic sensor monitoring system that lets you plan ahead and check how the bathroom smells without having to experience it yourself. It is calibrated to detect carbon dioxide or hydrogen sulfide found in a *toot* or *two*. SmellSense notifies you via a GO/NO GO display on the status of the stench and when it’s safe to go in.
- V.I.Pee – A premium porta-potty experience enhanced with Oculus Rift S VR that will transport a GOer missing out on any moment – whether it be an event or concert – to the front row so you never miss a beat while on the seat. You can pick up right where you left off before the call of nature rolled in, with the bathroom being the best seat in the house.
“At Charmin, we’re always on a mission to bring people a better bathroom experience, and while that starts with the best TP, Charmin GoLab allows us to finally expand beyond just the seat,” said Rob Reinerman, Charmin Brand Director. “The concepts we’re bringing to CES are a playful way to showcase our relentless obsession with helping people Enjoy the Go now and into the future.”
Charmin GoLab will be located in the Procter & Gamble (P&G) LifeLab exhibit from January 7-10, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST. The P&G LifeLab, in its second year at CES 2020, gives consumers an immersive look at the intersection of P&G’s deep and meaningful consumer knowledge, and the category-changing innovations that define its brands. CES attendees can visit the P&G LifeLab at space 42131 in the Smart Homes Marketplace and view other innovations from Baby Care, Grooming, Home Care, Oral Care and PG Ventures.
1 Savory, Gemma. “Normal Urinary Frequency,” Bladder & Bowel Community, April 18, 2019, https://www.bladderandbowel.org/bladder/bladder-conditions-and-symptoms/frequency.
2 Anderer, John. “Me Time: The Average Adult Will Spend 416 Days In The Bathroom, Survey Finds.” Study Finds, July 8, 2019. https://www.studyfinds.org/average-adult-will-spend-416-days-bathroom.
About Procter & Gamble
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
- More mass testing in China after 137 virus cases in Xinjiang - October 26, 2020
- Europe, U.S. watch case totals grow, debate new restrictions - October 26, 2020
- Related California Debuts The Penthouse at Fifteen Fifty - October 26, 2020
- WHO reports third straight daily record in virus cases - October 26, 2020
- Colombia reaches 1 million confirmed coronavirus cases - October 25, 2020
- गृह मंत्री डॉ. मिश्रा और कृषि मंत्री श्री पटेल ने विजयादशमी की दी शुभकामनाएँ - October 25, 2020
- Skip Costume Contact Lenses This Halloween - October 25, 2020
- मुख्यमंत्री श्री चौहान ने प्रदेशवासियों को दी विजयादशमी की शुभकामनाएँ - October 25, 2020
- Tata Memorial Centre Walk In 26th and 27th Oct 2020 for Bpharma Dpharma Bsc Msc DiplomaMultiple Positions - October 25, 2020
- S Kant Healthcare Ltd Walk In Interviews for Quality Assurance on 30th Oct 2020 - October 25, 2020