BEATRICE, Neb.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sports fans won’t want to miss Exmark’s all new game day tips video series. Hosted by ESPN commentator, SEC Network analyst and college football Hall of Famer, Matt Stinchcomb, the five new topical videos provide the know how to pull off big game watch parties in your own back yard.
“As sports fanatics, few things can hinder time spent outdoors with our friends witching rival teams duke it out on the big screen,” Stinchcomb says. “That is, unless pesky insects, sweltering heat or bone-chilling cold have a say in the matter.”
In the latest video, Defend Your Turf, Stinchcomb offers simple, low-cost, environmentally friendly tips for protecting your outdoor space, and guests, from the impacts of insects, heat and cold.
To protect guests from insects during outdoor parties, Stinchcomb says all-natural citronella candles and patio torches are two great options.
“Pleasant smelling and non-toxic, both provide an invisible barrier against gnats, mosquitoes and other flying bugs.”
Stinchcomb recommends positioning torches around the perimeter of the gathering space. Candles should be placed in close proximity to seating and eating areas.
“Then, everyone in attendance can just kick back and enjoy the game.”
Temperature regulation is another important consideration for outdoor game day parties. Beyond providing obvious things such as blankets on brisk evenings, or paper fans on warm days, Stinchcomb says misting systems or portable heaters should be considered if the forecast calls for extreme conditions.
“Plan on placing misters on the periphery of your gathering space, and heaters within arm’s reach of where folks will be huddling,” he advises.
For a limited time, fans that purchase select Exmark Radius or Lazer Z zero-turn mowers have the opportunity to purchase an upgrade to one of 30+ limited edition, full-suspension collegiate seats. Not only do the embroidered graphics demonstrate fandom, the full suspension seating system offers a dramatic improvement in comfort compared to non-suspension designs.
Visit Exmark.com/college to view each of Exmark’s five new Game Day Tips videos and see complete details of the 2019 Exmark Take It To The House Sales Event, including participating teams and Exmark dealers.
Exmark Manufacturing was incorporated in May 1982 as an independent manufacturer of professional turf care equipment. Today, it is the leading manufacturer of commercial mowers and equipment for the landscape professional. Exmark mowers are trusted 2-to-1 over the next best-selling brand of zero-turn mowers by landscape professionals. In addition to designing, building and marketing quality turf care equipment, Exmark’s goal is total customer satisfaction. All Exmark products are designed to help customers increase productivity while delivering unmatched quality. Products are sold to distributors and dealers who share the company’s commitment to customer service and quality products. Learn more at Exmark.com.
Note to Editors: All media inquiries, image or interview requests should be directed to Matt Gersib at (402) 314-2150 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For other inquiries, please contact Exmark, 2101 Ashland Ave, Beatrice, NE 68310; (402) 223-6300.
- फटे होठों से हैं परेशान, सिर्फ सर्दी से नहीं इन 5 अनजान कारणों से होती है ये समस्या - October 28, 2020
- Researchers find confusion over masks for wildfire, COVID-19 crises - October 28, 2020
- EVERTOGEN life Sciences Operator executive in Production Walk in on 31 oct and 1st nov 2020 - October 28, 2020
- FDC Limited Hiring BPharma Mpharma for Assistant Manager QA - October 28, 2020
- तरबूज, अलसी और खरबूजे के बीज के बिना आपका डाइट प्लान है अधूरा, जानिये इनके फायदे और इस्तेमाल का तरीका - October 28, 2020
- Venclexta (venetoclax) - October 28, 2020
- Divided Belgium turns into Europe’s worst virus hot spot - October 28, 2020
- 200 mn Covid vaccine doses pledged for ‘equitable’ use - October 28, 2020
- Need to Pee? Scientists May Have Found the Gene for That - October 28, 2020
- Governor bans indoor dining in Chicago as virus cases surge - October 28, 2020