April 2019 : Endress+Hauser India process automation major has steadily evolved from a sensor maker for process automation into a major supplier of complete automation solutions and is eyeing growth in domestic sales in India.
Endress+Hauser total revenue from India is around 1,100 crores. Domestic sales account for nearly 30 % (nearly 300 crore) while the remaining (nearly 1,000 crore) comes from exports to South East Asian countries, South Africa and Australia. Domestic sales are estimated to grow to Rs. 800 Crore by 2020-21.
Endress+Hauser India eyes growth in domestic sales
Kailash Desai, CEO, Endress+Hauser India says, “We offer comprehensive process solutions for measurement of flow, level, pressure, analysis, temperature, including registration and digital communications, across a wide range of industries. Our offerings optimise process efficiency, provide safe operations and help protect the environment.”
India is a hub of Internet of Things ( IoT) falling next to the US when it comes to market share and ventures running IoT businesses. Endress+Hauser company is still evolving and bringing in newer changes for which it requires skilled IoT professionals. The company is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering.
Endress+Hauser aims to tap opportunities for industries and cater to the increasing demands for innovations and technological advancements which aim to modernise the industrial applications. Smart technology is a major driver in the next stage of industry 4.0. With the drastic rise in number of smart factories and digitalization, intelligent products will become a key factor for economic success. Endress+Hauser innovative product comes into play, making an important contribution to the continuous process verification and quality control during production that we are aiming for 4.0. Such solutions find use in industries like water and waste water management, food and beverages, life sciences, chemical and oil & gas, among others”.
- Summer Care for Diabetes - May 22, 2019
- L V Prasad Eye Institute’s Whitathon Run raises awareness on Retinoblastoma eye cancer - May 20, 2019
- Dr. Pramod Tripathi kickstarts ‘Diabetes Free Mumbai’ movement’ with Devendra Fadnavis, Honourable CM of Maharashtra - May 20, 2019
- Organic Harvest Disrupts Indian Personal Care Industry with Blue Light Technology - May 20, 2019
- Living with a ‘Double-Heart’ - May 20, 2019
- Diabetic Retinopathy- Facts you should know - May 17, 2019
- World Hypertension Day 2019 – May 17th - May 17, 2019
- Association of Physicians of India MP celebrates “World Hypertension Day” - May 17, 2019
- HOW TO KEEP YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE UNDER CHECK - May 16, 2019
- BR Life Group of Hospital’s Announces Association with Art of Living Foundation to offer Holistic Medicare - May 14, 2019