Mumbai, May 2019: Committed to a Diabetes free society, Dr Pramod Tripathi, MBBS, of Freedom from Diabetes, welcomed Hon Chief Minister, Devendra Fadnavis today to join the ‘Diabetes Free Mumbai’ movement at Sahara Star in Mumbai. Through this Dr Tripathi and his team aim to spread awareness about the holistic approach that has helped many diabetics overcome their ailment. The “Ambassadors of Freedom”, who by following the Freedom From Diabetes protocols strictly, are now free from all medication for the ailment, were also felicitated for their dedication and hard work by the esteemed guests of the event. They are true examples of how one can live a diabetes free life by following simple steps of this movement and form a part of the large number of people who have clinically been proven to be glucose tolerant following this movement’s protocol.
Other notable Guests at the event were:
● Mr. Niranjan Hiranandani, Co-founder and Managing Director of Hiranandani Group
● Padmashri Dr Mukesh Batra, Chairman Emeritus of Dr Batra’s Group Positive Health Clinic Pvt Ltd
Speaking on the work done by Dr Pramod Tripathi and his Organization as well as Healthcare as a whole, the Hon Chief Minister had the following to say,
“Healthcare is something which affects our community. The amount of money which we spend on healthcare has increased 3-4 folds and an average Indian, especially the middle class. People are getting aware that we are in an emergency situation with regards to lifestyle health issues and we have to act soon. I would like to congratulate Dr. Tripathi for taking up this initiative and for such wonderful work where he is not just treating people but ensuring thousands of people to acknowledge that they need a treatment that can cure them.
Thanks to all the testimonials I heard from people today I think it is possible to make Maharashtra diabetes free. We would like to join this movement which Dr. Tripathi and team have started and ensure the complete support of the government so that it reaches every single person in the state of Maharashtra. Diseases such as diabetes have become very common and I think it is not just medicines that will help but this protocol that Dr. Tripathi has created which will work more and we should aim in taking this protocol to everyone in the days to come.”
Dr. Pramod Tripathi, MBBS, Founder of Freedom From Diabetes said “With the mission to create a diabetes free society, we have been working to help Diabetics combat this disease using a holistic approach, that involves four protocols, i.e. Diet, Exercise, Inner Transformation and Medical Support. Everyone deserves to enjoy a vibrant health, emotionally as well as physically. After our successful implementation in Pune, we are now helping Mumbaikars liberate themselves from the adverse effects of Diabetes. We have clinical proof to show that diabetes is reversible and that with our professional assistance people in Mumbai now too can experience this.”
Freedom from Diabetes was founded on the basis of intensive medical research and its team has persevered to create a Diabetes free Society. Till date Dr Pramod’s team has had a successful stint wherein 5000 plus people have been made free from diabetes medicines and about 1000 more have been freed from using insulin. In Mumbai alone, about 1000 have been freed from all diabetes medications. All of this has been possible through comprehensive medical research that focuses on a holistic approach to the reversing of Diabetes.
According to the World Health Organization, 69.2 Million people in India were living with diabetes in 2015 and this number could grow up to 98 million by 2030. Freedom From Diabetes aims to get 100,000 diabetics to become free of insulin and medications by 2022 and are leading the way through medical research and a holistic approach to health management. Their research has been published in International Journals such as:
1. International Journal of Diabetes and Endocrinology
2. Elixir International Journal
3. European Journal of Preventive Medicine
4. American Journal of Internal Medicine
- Triple Patch Procedure saves life of 11-years old Nanded Boy who suffered from rare heart Disease – Suprovalvar Aortic Stenosis - June 19, 2019
- India Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2023 - June 18, 2019
- 11% of Individuals suffer from Depression Disorder in Maharashtra - June 18, 2019
- Father’s Day: Helping fathers fight back pain - June 17, 2019
- Tips to survive the summers better by Mr Satkam Divya, CEO, KlinicApp - June 12, 2019
- बजाज फिनसर्व अपने #FitForLife अभियान के साथ स्वस्थ भारत की परिकल्पना को करेगा साकार - June 12, 2019
- India to give Cancer Treatment Technology to the West - June 8, 2019
- खाने के बर्तनों का साइज छोटा करके भी हो सकता है डाइट कंट्रोल : जानी-मानी डाइटिशियन स्नेहा परांजपे का सेमिनार - June 6, 2019
- Aster CMI Hospital showcases its commitment towards environment conservation - June 5, 2019
- Aster CMI Hospital gives new lease of life to an 8-year-old rural kid through affordable liver transplant initiative - June 3, 2019