The total number of persons infected with the mutant strain of COVID-19 from the UK reached 109 on Thursday, informed the Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare.
After the new strain of COVID-19 was detected in the UK, the government imposed a ban on flights coming to India from the country from December 22 last year.
This ban has been lifted but passengers arriving will have to undergo an RT-PCR test both in the UK before boarding their flight and after arriving in India.
- For Rising Number of People, Obesity Is a Literal Headache - January 24, 2021
- Wuhan marks a year since lockdown as Biden warns of 600,000 dead - January 24, 2021
- सी.एम. हेल्पलाइन से करीब 6 लाख लोगों को मिली राहत - January 24, 2021
- Diabetes Boosts Odds for Heart Trouble 10-fold in Younger Women - January 24, 2021
- Canada thinking of quarantining travelers in hotels - January 24, 2021
- पशुपालन मंत्री श्री पटेल सालरिया गौ-अभयारण्य जायेंगे - January 23, 2021
- What Is the Fastest Way To Cure a Cough? - January 23, 2021
- Thousands of Hong Kongers locked down to contain coronavirus - January 23, 2021
- Child Car Seat Safety Tip: Skip Puffy Winter Coats - January 23, 2021
- पंचायत एवं ग्रामीण विकास मंत्री श्री महेन्द्र सिंह सिसोदिया 24 जनवरी को सुसनेर जायेंगे - January 23, 2021