Actor Kajal Aggarwal tied the knot with entrepreneur Gautam Kitchlu in a pirvate ceremony here.
The couple got married on Friday with their immediate families and close friends in attendence.
While Aggarwal opted for a scarlet bridal ensemble, styled with a pale pink embellished dupatta, Kitchlu was dressed in a silver sherwani.
Hours before her wedding, Aggarwal had shared a black and white picture of her on Instagram.
Donning a white bathrobe, she was seen sporting the traditional jwellery and gajra. Her exquisite lehenga was displayed in the background.
“Calm before the storm #kajgautkitched”, Aggarwal captioned the picture.
On Thursday, the actor had shared a photo from her haldi ceremony which was also an intimate family affair.
Aggarwal, known for movies such as “Singham”, “Magadheera”, “Special 26” and “Thuppakki”, had announced her engagement to Kitchlu on October 6.
“This pandemic has certainly shed a sobering light on our joy, but we are thrilled to start our lives together and know that all of you will be cheering us on in spirit,” Aggarwal had said in a statement.
- अन्य विभागों के साथ समन्वय कर चलाया जायेगा नशामुक्त भारत अभियान : प्रमुख सचिव प्रतीक हजेला - December 3, 2020
- COVID-19 can impact young children’s hearts - December 3, 2020
- Welsh pharmacies save over 35,000 GP appointments each week, audit finds - December 3, 2020
- Menopause Can Make Workplace Tougher for Women: Study - December 3, 2020
- Global Solidarity to End TB and HIV - December 2, 2020
- कहीं आपके बच्चे की आंखों में मायोपिया तो नहीं, जानें इसके लक्षण, कारण और इससे बचने के तरीके - December 2, 2020
- Five things you can do to physically prepare for the long winter - December 2, 2020
- 'Small number' of pharmacies bid to administer newly approved COVID-19 vaccines - December 2, 2020
- Health Highlights, Dec. 2, 2020 - December 2, 2020
- वज़न कम करने की सोच रहे हैं तो अपने डेली रूटीन में इन 3 ज़रूरी बातों को अपनाना न भूलें - December 2, 2020