API major, Lasa Supergenerics Ltd. Received WHO Certificate of Good Manufacturing Practices from the Food and Drug Administration authorities for its manufacturing facility situated at Khed (Ratnagiri).
Commenting on the development, Dr. Omkar Herlekar, Chairman – Lasa Supergenerics Limited, “WHO Good Manufacturing Practice certificate can be obtained by constant efforts towards improving the quality assurance as well as implementation of various systems on place, though we already have GMP for our other major units, we are also proud to receive this recognition for our Unit Located in Khed with the efforts of our Hardworking Team.“
WHO GMP covers all aspects of production starting from the materials, premises and equipment to the training and personal hygiene of staff. Detailed, written procedures which are essential for each process that could affect the quality of the finished product. Systems to provide documented proof that correct procedures are consistently followed at each step in the manufacturing process – every time a product is made.
Besides saving costs with the help of consistent procedure in safe environment WHO GMP also helps in increasing the customers confidence for the company’s products, enhances safety management controls, reduce operating costs by eliminating penalties which may be imposed due to non-compliance, attract exports attention etc.
WHO GMP guidelines are not prescriptive instructions on how to manufacture products. They are a series of general principles that must be observed during manufacturing.
About Lasa (BSE: 540702; NSE: LASA)
Incorporated in 2011, Lasa is a globally well trusted brand with high quality products, accepted by large companies across the globe. Our Company is the pioneer and amongst the leading players in the manufacturing of Veterinary APIs, with a well-established brand known for its high-quality products amongst various customers. The Company has its unit with state-of-art manufacturing facilities located at Mahad & Chiplun, Maharashtra with a total installed capacity of 4,300 MT. The Company has over 25% of APIs exported to countries like Australia, Bangladesh, Middle East, China, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Korea etc.
- मुख्यमंत्री श्री चौहान ने जबलपुर के विकास के तैयार रोडमैप को सराहा - January 24, 2021
- Weight Loss: वजन कम करने में मददगार हो सकती है जापानी वॉटर थैरेपी, जानें, ये कैसे वजन घटाती है - January 24, 2021
- RAMPEX LABS P LTD WalkIn Interviews for Freshers and Experienced in QA QC Production R and D IT Engineering Departments on 25th Jan 2021 - January 24, 2021
- ऊर्जा मंत्री द्वारा सामाजिक सदभाव की एक अनूठी पहल - January 24, 2021
- बच्चे अपनी रुचि और योग्यता अनुसार कैरियर का चयन करे- प्रमुख सचिव श्रीमती शमी - January 24, 2021
- मुख्यमंत्री श्री चौहान गणतंत्र दिवस पर रीवा में राष्ट्रीय ध्वज फहरायेंगे - January 24, 2021
- Baba Ramdev Yog Yatra : भस्त्रिका प्राणायाम से दिन की शुरुआत करना, क्यों होता है लाभदायक? - January 24, 2021
- Dramatic changes to radiotherapy treatments due to COVID-19 - January 24, 2021
- सुपोषित मध्यप्रदेश बनाने के लिए कुपोषित मुक्त पंचायत और जिले बनाने होंगे - January 24, 2021
- NSAIDs might exacerbate or suppress COVID-19 depending on timing, mouse study suggests - January 24, 2021