MediBuddy has raised $40 Million in Series B funding in February 2021. The Series B funding was led by the recent investment of $20 Million by the Indian Life Sciences Fund and with participation from other investors.
The healthcare platform earlier in June 2020 had announced initial funding under the same round.
The Series B round attracted new investments from India Life Sciences Fund, TEAMFund LP, JAFCO Asia Fund, FinSight Ventures, ALES Global Japan and Beyond Next Ventures. Along with participation from existing investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, Milliways Ventures and Rebright Partners.
Envisioning the future of the company, MediBuddy plans on expanding its infrastructure, technology, team members and network of doctors, hospitals, labs and diagnostic centres. It aims to focus on bringing more healthcare, disease management and wellness curative services. The objective is to scale up market penetration and provide accessible and affordable healthcare services to a billion Indians.
The healthcare platform has an enormous partner network of over 90,000 doctors, 7000 hospitals, 3000 diagnostic centres and 2500 pharmacies covering 23,000 pin-codes in India, and a 1000-member team located across 22 Indian cities.
MediBuddy has catered to the healthcare needs of three crore Indians and attends to the needs of over 35,000 Indians daily across the length and breadth of the country. The app connects patients to experienced and verified doctors for online consultations across 18 specialities such as Cardiology, Neurology, Dermatology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, Psychiatry, Orthopaedics, General Medicine and more, instantly via video, or voice call in real-time.
- Phase III clinical trial of COVAXIN shows 81 per cent efficacy - March 5, 2021
- Thalassemia patients group call for inclusion of patients in policy making - March 5, 2021
- It is India for India and India for the world: Daniel Mazon - March 5, 2021
- Navia launches Smart EMR, redefines doctors’ conventional prescription methods - March 5, 2021
- EMA starts rolling review of the Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine - March 5, 2021
- Esha Gupta’s extreme stretch amazes everyone, Masaba’s comment wins the day - March 2, 2021
- Low cost, high-efficiency mask design presented by Oxford study - March 2, 2021
- Rajasthan govt expects higher revenue from e-auction of liquor shops - March 2, 2021
- Health minister Harsh Vardhan to take Covid-19 vaccine shot today - March 2, 2021
- This 50 Push-Up Challenge Will Transform Your Body in 30 Days - March 2, 2021