Bollywood includes plenty of makeup aficionados like Disha Patani and Bhumi Pednekar who definitely know their way around an eyeshadow palette and how to flaunt experimental looks. It seems like Mrunal Thakur is joining the ranks as the latest celebrity makeup lover in town. At least that’s what her most recent Instagram post seems to suggest. Right in time for the weekend, Mrunal posted a series of photos for her 2 million followers which saw her up the glam quotient in a sparkling red LS gown. But it was Ms. Thakur’s makeup look that stole the spotlight of this ensemble. She wore a rich pair of red lips with frosty finished neutral eye makeup and her hair in a big shiny curly hairstyle.
If her shimmer style feels a bit familiar, to celebrate Diwali Mrunal followed a similar path wearing a burgundy and gold Manish Malhotra sequin saree paired with a choker necklace and her hair worn straight with dark eye makeup.
Diwali festivities saw her puja look include a sunny yellow suit worn with her hair parted and pulled into a ponytail, full brows and bright orange toned lipstick.
- Need an IV or Stitches? Virtual Reality or Hypnosis Might Ease Pain - December 2, 2020
- भोपाल गैस त्रासदी की 36वीं बरसी पर होगी सर्वधर्म प्रार्थना सभा - December 2, 2020
- Dutch mask-wearing rule becomes law - December 2, 2020
- AHA News: Food Insecurity Rates High Among People With Heart Disease - December 2, 2020
- डिजिटल साक्षरता आज की जरूरत और ऐसी मानसिकता विकसित करना आवश्यक -श्रीमती सिंधिया - December 2, 2020
- Conversational assistants could be used to improve African American health around COVID-19 - December 2, 2020
- COVID-19 Can Damage Lungs So Badly That ‘Only Hope’ is Transplant - December 1, 2020
- World AIDS Day 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC Debuts With New 5G Modem, Next-Gen AI Engine for Flagship Smartphones - December 1, 2020
- Centre Rejects Volunteer’s Claim, Clears Oxford Vaccine Trials In India - December 1, 2020