According to TechSci Research report, “Global Bio-Implants Market By Type (Cardiovascular Bioimplants, Dental Bioimplants, Orthopedic Bioimplants, Spinal Bioimplants, and Ophthalmology Bioimplants), By Material (Metallic Biomaterials, Ceramic Biomaterials, Polymers Biomaterials, Alloys and Natural Biomaterials), By Origin (Autograft, Allograft, Synthetic, and Others), By End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Specialty Centers and Others), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025”, global bio-implants market is expected to witness robust growth during the forecast period. Rising cases of bone degeneration cases among geriatric population is one of the major factors accounting for the growth of global bio-implants market. Moreover, technological advancement in healthcare sector is expected to bode well for the growth of global bio-implants market through the forecast period. In addition to this, increased research and developmental activities is projected to positively influence the growth of global bio-implants market in the years to come. Also, increasing prevalence of lifestyle diseases among the population, is further making headway for the growth of global bio-implants market. However, there are some factors that might act as major impediments to the growth of global bio-implants market through 2025 including rising cost of bioimplant surgeries and high price of bioimplants.
Global bio-implants market can be segmented based on type, material, origin, end-user, company, and region. Considering the end user, the market is fragmented into hospitals, clinics, specialty centers, and others. The hospitals segment dominated the global bio-implants market until 2019 and is further anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well which can be attributed to large patient footfall. Additionally, favorable reimbursement policies for costly implants, such as pacemakers, in government hospitals is further anticipated to boost the growth of segment during the forecast period. In terms of origin, the market can be categorized into autograft, allograft, synthetic, and others. The allografts segment is expected to register high growth during the next five years which is attributable to benefits such as lower risk of harvest site morbidity, reduced postoperative pain, as well as shorter surgical and recovery time.
- ‘DONATE A LIFE’ BRINGS SMILE ON FACES OF 114 CANCER STRICKEN CHILDREN - August 12, 2020
- Mankind Pharma and Daewoong Pharmaceutical Announce Initiation of Phase 1 Clinical Trial on a ‘Novel’ - August 12, 2020
- Sara celebrates her 25th birthday, social media is flooded with wishes - August 12, 2020
- The meeting will be held for the circulation of vaccine - August 12, 2020
- “America Mein Khila Kamal”: Indian-Americans Celebrate Kamala Harris’s Selection - August 12, 2020
- 3 Killed In Police Firing In Bengaluru Amid Violence Over Facebook Post - August 12, 2020
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 lung cancer, to fly to US for treatment - August 12, 2020
- Sun Pharma Urgent openings for Multiple Positions for Bsc Msc BPharm M Pharm ITI - August 11, 2020
- Text Neck – a common ailment among smartphone addicts - August 11, 2020
- Mask Wearing Reduces 60% Risk of COVID-19 Infection: Says Experts - August 11, 2020