Mumbai : A free health Check-Up and blood donation camp was successfully organised by the General Secretary of the social organisation ‘Ekata Manch’ Ajay Kaul at Children Welfare Centre High School (CWCHS), Yari Road, Versova, Andheri West, mumbai on 14 April 2019. This camp was consecutively organised for the 11 th year, this year.
Eye check up, distribution of spectacles, blood tests, the checkups related to Paediatric ailments, Gynaecology, dental treatment, skin diseases, ENT, ECG were organised free of cost in the camp. A blood donation was also organised. The camp was inaugurated by Bellevue Hospital’s Dr Vijay Lulla and Dr Saicharan.
And General Secretary of ‘Ekata Manch’s Ajay Kaul, Shailesh Phanse and Bala Amberkar, Yakoob Memon, Pratima Khopade, CWCHS activity Chairman Prashant Kashid and over 162 doctors from different hospitals participated in the camp.
On the occasion Ajay Kaul said that “Our organisation always provides different type of health related services to people. There is no greater wealth than health. If health is good then only a human being can work properly and do progress in life. For timely diagnosis and treatment, we are organising this free medical treatment camp every year”.
CWCHS activity Chairman Prashant Kashid said “through this camp we want to help more and more people. That is the reason we organise the checkups of every ailment in the camp. This year over 2000 people took advantage of this camp. This is our affectionate gift to the people”.
- Decoding the heat stroke and cardiac arrest connect - April 22, 2019
- ब्रेकफास्ट को इग्नोर करने से आपको भी हो सकता है इस बात का खतरा - April 19, 2019
- Hospital acquired infections (hai) can be fatal - April 19, 2019
- Endress+Hauser India eyes growth in domestic sales - April 18, 2019
- Over 2000 took benefit of free medical camp organised by ‘Ekata Manch’ - April 17, 2019
- Palliative Care: Where treatments & compassion go together - April 17, 2019
- L V Prasad Eye Institute’s second edition of Whitathon to create awareness on Retinoblastoma eye cancer - April 17, 2019
- World Hemophilia Day: Urgent need to establish dedicated Centres for Hemophilia - April 17, 2019
- Nizams grandchildren donate Medical Devices & Surgical items to Nizamia - April 17, 2019
- लोगों को खुशहाल और अच्छा महसूस कराती है मुस्कुराहटः Research - April 16, 2019