Mumbai : A free health Check-Up and blood donation camp was successfully organised by the General Secretary of the social organisation ‘Ekata Manch’ Ajay Kaul at Children Welfare Centre High School (CWCHS), Yari Road, Versova, Andheri West, mumbai on 14 April 2019. This camp was consecutively organised for the 11 th year, this year.
Eye check up, distribution of spectacles, blood tests, the checkups related to Paediatric ailments, Gynaecology, dental treatment, skin diseases, ENT, ECG were organised free of cost in the camp. A blood donation was also organised. The camp was inaugurated by Bellevue Hospital’s Dr Vijay Lulla and Dr Saicharan.
And General Secretary of ‘Ekata Manch’s Ajay Kaul, Shailesh Phanse and Bala Amberkar, Yakoob Memon, Pratima Khopade, CWCHS activity Chairman Prashant Kashid and over 162 doctors from different hospitals participated in the camp.
On the occasion Ajay Kaul said that “Our organisation always provides different type of health related services to people. There is no greater wealth than health. If health is good then only a human being can work properly and do progress in life. For timely diagnosis and treatment, we are organising this free medical treatment camp every year”.
CWCHS activity Chairman Prashant Kashid said “through this camp we want to help more and more people. That is the reason we organise the checkups of every ailment in the camp. This year over 2000 people took advantage of this camp. This is our affectionate gift to the people”.
- Triple Patch Procedure saves life of 11-years old Nanded Boy who suffered from rare heart Disease – Suprovalvar Aortic Stenosis - June 19, 2019
- India Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2023 - June 18, 2019
- 11% of Individuals suffer from Depression Disorder in Maharashtra - June 18, 2019
- Father’s Day: Helping fathers fight back pain - June 17, 2019
- Tips to survive the summers better by Mr Satkam Divya, CEO, KlinicApp - June 12, 2019
- बजाज फिनसर्व अपने #FitForLife अभियान के साथ स्वस्थ भारत की परिकल्पना को करेगा साकार - June 12, 2019
- India to give Cancer Treatment Technology to the West - June 8, 2019
- खाने के बर्तनों का साइज छोटा करके भी हो सकता है डाइट कंट्रोल : जानी-मानी डाइटिशियन स्नेहा परांजपे का सेमिनार - June 6, 2019
- Aster CMI Hospital showcases its commitment towards environment conservation - June 5, 2019
- Aster CMI Hospital gives new lease of life to an 8-year-old rural kid through affordable liver transplant initiative - June 3, 2019