Hyderabad, 12 March, 2019: SBI Life Insurance through its CSR initiative has come forward to support OGH to improve patient mobility in the OPD block through its CSR partner Helping Hand Foundation.
SBI Life has donated 15 non foldable wheelchair and 10 stretcher trolleys aimed at improving patient mobility at Outpatient block- through the CSR partnership, Helping Hand Foundation will provide mobility assistance to OPD patients that visit the hospital, just with the aid of new wheel chairs and strechers, additional 250-300 patients will be provided hassle free access to facilities in the hospital.
SBI Life to help OGH improve patient mobility
The OGH administration is working on taking various steps in improving patient care particularly in the OPD and provision of new mobility equipment and manpower through CSR will be very beneficial for the patients said Dr. B. Nagender, Superintendent of OGH.
SBI life CSR Group members said that ” they are very happy to work with large state-run hospitals like OGH in improving patient care and facilities and will be more than willing to pitch in for more such initiatives “. SBI Life is also working with other state-run hospitals like MNJ Cancer Hospital, NIMS in improving facilities & services for the patients in these hospitals.
“We are glad to be CSR partners of SBI life and we would work closely with them in further aiding state run hospitals in the near future “said Mr. Mujtaba Hasan Askari of Helping Hand Foundation.
In a brief function today in the OGH, Dr. Nagender released the wheel chairs and stretchers to the concerned department in the presence of Mr. B. Shankar, Divisional Head, Marketing, SBI Life Mr. Saurabh, Head of HR, SBI Life, Dr. Kavita, RMO, OGH and members of HHF.
- Triple Patch Procedure saves life of 11-years old Nanded Boy who suffered from rare heart Disease – Suprovalvar Aortic Stenosis - June 19, 2019
- India Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2023 - June 18, 2019
- 11% of Individuals suffer from Depression Disorder in Maharashtra - June 18, 2019
- Father’s Day: Helping fathers fight back pain - June 17, 2019
- Tips to survive the summers better by Mr Satkam Divya, CEO, KlinicApp - June 12, 2019
- बजाज फिनसर्व अपने #FitForLife अभियान के साथ स्वस्थ भारत की परिकल्पना को करेगा साकार - June 12, 2019
- India to give Cancer Treatment Technology to the West - June 8, 2019
- खाने के बर्तनों का साइज छोटा करके भी हो सकता है डाइट कंट्रोल : जानी-मानी डाइटिशियन स्नेहा परांजपे का सेमिनार - June 6, 2019
- Aster CMI Hospital showcases its commitment towards environment conservation - June 5, 2019
- Aster CMI Hospital gives new lease of life to an 8-year-old rural kid through affordable liver transplant initiative - June 3, 2019