Diet plays a significant role in maintaining your hair health. Your hair and scalp need optimum nutrients which can help prevent hair fall and other hair related problems. Several foods are often recommended that can naturally boost hair health include eggs, fatty fishes, oysters and sources of protein. Those following a plant-based diet sometimes find it hard to decide hair-healthy foods. Many also believe that following a vegan diet can lead to hair fall but adding enough nutrients to your diet will not let your hair fall. If you are looking for healthy plant-based options that can help you say goodbye to those hair problems, then here’s is exactly what you are looking for.
Plant-based foods that can help fight hair fall
Just a handful of nuts are loaded with some essential nutrients. Almonds are one of the best nuts o choose for healthy hair. Almonds can be added to shakes, smoothies or you can eat 6-7 almonds as a snack. Many also eat soaked almonds first thing in the morning which is also beneficial to your health in several ways.
Just like nuts, seeds too are loaded with essential nutrients. There is a huge variety to choose from. You can sprinkle some amount of seeds to your foods and drinks. Flaxseeds and chia seeds can help you promote hair growth. These can offer you several other health benefits too.
This is one of the healthiest leafy greens. Spinach boosts your health in many ways. It is rich in iron, folate and vitamin A and C which helps promote hair growth. Iron deficiency is linked with hair fall, therefore, adding iron-rich foods to diet can help fight beat hair fall.
Protein-rich foods also help boost hair health and tame hair fall. Protein helps to repair tissues of the body. Legumes are plant-based source of protein which are loaded with fibre too. These can boost hair growth as well as aid in weight loss too.
Colourful berries are a source of beneficial compounds and nutrients. These contain antioxidants that can help fight against free radicals. Berries are also a good source of vitamin C which can help in the absorption of iron from the diet consumed resulting in healthy hair growth.
- सुल्तानिया अस्पताल गाँधी मेडिकल कॉलेज परिसर में होगा शिफ्ट : मंत्री श्री सारंग - December 3, 2020
- Nine years on, the psychological effects of the Syrian war on school children in Damascus - December 3, 2020
- Should Cancer Survivors Be Prioritized for COVID-19 Vaccine? - December 3, 2020
- राज्य मंत्री श्री कुशवाह एक दिवसीय ग्वालियर प्रवास पर - December 3, 2020
- Teaching athletes about morality in sport can help reduce doping - December 3, 2020
- Weight-Loss Surgery Often Rids Patients of Type 2 Diabetes - December 3, 2020
- योजनाओं के लक्ष्यों की समय-सीमा में पूर्ति करें-राज्य मंत्री श्री कुशवाह - December 3, 2020
- US expects 100 million people vaccinated by February - December 3, 2020
- Gay, Lesbian Adults Often Miss Out on Cholesterol Meds - December 3, 2020
- Health Tips: These Daily Foods Can Be Fatal For Body, Keep Caution Like This - December 3, 2020