Bhopal: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal, has ended the token system for outpatient department (OPD) registration. Earlier, patients visiting AIIMS for consultation during OPD hours had to get a token from the counter after registration. By ending the token system, only registration would be sufficient.
Tokens out, online registration in for AIIMS OPD
A recent circular by the hospital administration also mentioned that facility of online registration for around 70% new and old registrations of all departments have been done. Apart from this, 95% registrations for OPDs in cardiology, dermatology and neurology department have also been initiated.
Patients coming for a follow up would have to undergo registration process again for consulting the doctor. Departments have been asked to inform patients about re-registering. The online registration facility for patients was introduced in 2016. Gradually, various departments were linked for appointments.
With the help of Online Registration System (ORS), a framework to link various hospitals across the country for Aadhaar-based online registration and appointment system have been digitalized.
Your first visit to a hospital has been made simpler. Verify yourself using Aadhaar, select hospital and date of appointment and receive SMS for appointment.
source: DB post
- नगरीय निकायों को सम्पत्ति कर का निर्धारण करने के निर्देश - July 5, 2020
- कृषि मंत्री से मंत्री श्री प्रेम सिंह पटेल ने सौजन्य भेंट की - July 5, 2020
- Why some people don’t want to take a COVID-19 test - July 5, 2020
- प्रधानमंत्री ने भारतीय कृषि अनुसंधान परिषद की प्रगति की समीक्षा की - July 5, 2020
- वितरण कंपनी की प्रत्येक ऑपरेशनल इकाई को करना होगा बेहतर प्रदर्शन - July 4, 2020
- Beijing lifts most travel restrictions, says city’s outbreak contained - July 4, 2020
- बायलर विस्फोट दुर्घटना के उच्च स्तरीय जांच के आदेश दिए गए - July 4, 2020
- मंत्री डॉ. मिश्रा ने सम्बल योजना के कार्ड किये वितरित - July 4, 2020
- WHO discontinues hydroxychloroquine and lopinavir/ritonavir treatment arms for COVID-19 - July 4, 2020
- Novel method proposed on multiparametric-MRI for rectal cancer diagnosis - July 4, 2020