Bhopal: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal, has ended the token system for outpatient department (OPD) registration. Earlier, patients visiting AIIMS for consultation during OPD hours had to get a token from the counter after registration. By ending the token system, only registration would be sufficient.
Tokens out, online registration in for AIIMS OPD
A recent circular by the hospital administration also mentioned that facility of online registration for around 70% new and old registrations of all departments have been done. Apart from this, 95% registrations for OPDs in cardiology, dermatology and neurology department have also been initiated.
Patients coming for a follow up would have to undergo registration process again for consulting the doctor. Departments have been asked to inform patients about re-registering. The online registration facility for patients was introduced in 2016. Gradually, various departments were linked for appointments.
With the help of Online Registration System (ORS), a framework to link various hospitals across the country for Aadhaar-based online registration and appointment system have been digitalized.
Your first visit to a hospital has been made simpler. Verify yourself using Aadhaar, select hospital and date of appointment and receive SMS for appointment.
source: DB post
- 2% की दर से घटा कुपोषण से कमजोर बच्चों का अनुपातः सर्वे - March 18, 2019
- कुपोषण पर तेजी से हो रहा नियंत्रण, लेकिन अभी भी देश में 4.66 करोड़ कुपोषित बच्चे - March 18, 2019
- त्योहारी मौसम में ऐसे करें अस्थमा से बचाव - March 17, 2019
- आपको बीमार कर देगा एंटीबायोटिक्स का बेतहाशा इस्तेमाल - March 17, 2019
- अब नई तकनीक से होगा टीबी का इलाज,जानिए इसके बारे में सबकुछ - March 16, 2019
- कीवी खाने के ये फायदे नहीं जानते होंगे आप, जानें इसे खाने के ये 4 benefits - March 16, 2019
- नई तकनीक से आसान होगी आंखों की सर्जरी, जानिए सबकुछ - March 16, 2019
- मोटापे के खतरे को कम करेगी ग्रीन टी, जानिए इसके फायदे - March 16, 2019
- Sakra World Hospital Launches One-of-its kind Shoulder Care Centre - March 16, 2019
- ट्रेन में यात्रियों को अंडा बिरयानी खाना पड़ा महंगा, कई बीमार - March 15, 2019