Bhopal: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal, has ended the token system for outpatient department (OPD) registration. Earlier, patients visiting AIIMS for consultation during OPD hours had to get a token from the counter after registration. By ending the token system, only registration would be sufficient.
Tokens out, online registration in for AIIMS OPD
A recent circular by the hospital administration also mentioned that facility of online registration for around 70% new and old registrations of all departments have been done. Apart from this, 95% registrations for OPDs in cardiology, dermatology and neurology department have also been initiated.
Patients coming for a follow up would have to undergo registration process again for consulting the doctor. Departments have been asked to inform patients about re-registering. The online registration facility for patients was introduced in 2016. Gradually, various departments were linked for appointments.
With the help of Online Registration System (ORS), a framework to link various hospitals across the country for Aadhaar-based online registration and appointment system have been digitalized.
Your first visit to a hospital has been made simpler. Verify yourself using Aadhaar, select hospital and date of appointment and receive SMS for appointment.
source: DB post
- Triple Patch Procedure saves life of 11-years old Nanded Boy who suffered from rare heart Disease – Suprovalvar Aortic Stenosis - June 19, 2019
- India Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2023 - June 18, 2019
- 11% of Individuals suffer from Depression Disorder in Maharashtra - June 18, 2019
- Father’s Day: Helping fathers fight back pain - June 17, 2019
- Tips to survive the summers better by Mr Satkam Divya, CEO, KlinicApp - June 12, 2019
- बजाज फिनसर्व अपने #FitForLife अभियान के साथ स्वस्थ भारत की परिकल्पना को करेगा साकार - June 12, 2019
- India to give Cancer Treatment Technology to the West - June 8, 2019
- खाने के बर्तनों का साइज छोटा करके भी हो सकता है डाइट कंट्रोल : जानी-मानी डाइटिशियन स्नेहा परांजपे का सेमिनार - June 6, 2019
- Aster CMI Hospital showcases its commitment towards environment conservation - June 5, 2019
- Aster CMI Hospital gives new lease of life to an 8-year-old rural kid through affordable liver transplant initiative - June 3, 2019