“Never would I have imagined how many diverse personalities and talents would lend themselves to me during this very different summer.” – Contessa Cooper
WASHINGTON, DC, June 03, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — UnPuzzled Virtual Summer Camp promises to be an inclusive adventure for children on the autism spectrum. Earlier this year, the organization set forth on its mission to become a premier site for community and resources for parents of children with ASD.
Contessa Cooper, UnPuzzled founder, is pleased about her organization’s first summer offering. “I announced a need for teachers, professionals, and curricula earlier this year. Never would I have imagined how many diverse personalities and talents would lend themselves to me during this very different summer,” said Cooper. “Some incredible high-caliber talent has answered our call.”
Keya Belt Robinson has accumulated many teaching awards. Most recently, she has consecutive “Teacher of the Year” awards from Anne Arundel County, MD, and the Washington Post, respectively. She has 16 years’ experience teaching STEM. Robinson coaches robotics and animation, with experience in the Vex Robotics World Championship for the past three years. “VR and robotics are both tough topics to teach. Robinson is an accomplished teacher who I can’t wait to see in action with our supporters and students,” said Cooper.
The ambitious week-long program on robotics starts on June 15th. During the week, campers will be exposed to robotics concepts, coding, and real-world applications. Along the way, they will participate in daily coding sprints, how sensors are used in autonomous driving, and how to collaborate with others. All of this from the comfort of their own home.
Other courses include cooking, yoga, creative writing, and gardening, to name a few. More course details to come.
Applications will be accepted for the robotics program online through June 13th at https://www.unpuzzledcommunity.com/unpuzzled-inclusive-virtual-summer-camp/
UnPuzzled is an online community that empowers parents and caregivers who have children on the autism spectrum. They offer a nonjudgmental space, video courses, mini-communities, free coaching, and exclusive workshops by experts. This free community is available on the Mighty Networks app for iPhone and Android.
For more information contact:
Contessa Cooper, Founder
# # #
- “We Have Increased Covid Testing By Three Times”: Delhi Health Minister - September 27, 2020
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Produces Strong Immune Response In Early Trial - September 27, 2020
- Jaswant Singh Cremated In Jodhpur, Family, Leaders Pay Last Respects - September 27, 2020
- India’s Coronavirus Tally Nears 60 Lakh-Mark, 88,600 New Cases In A Day - September 27, 2020
- Family Alleges Rats Bit Body Of Man Who Died Of Covid At Indore Hospital - September 22, 2020
- Vaccine Likely For India In Early 2021, Roll-Out A Challenge: Scientist - September 22, 2020
- COVID-19 recovery rate in India crosses 80 per cent mark - September 21, 2020
- 86,961 new COVID-19 cases in India, tally reaches 54,87,580 - September 21, 2020
- World Alzheimer’s Day 2020: Simple Tips - September 21, 2020
- COVID-19 cases in India cross 46-lakh mark - September 12, 2020