WHO guideline on ensuring balanced national policies for access and safe use of controlled medicines
Guideline on the management of chronic pain in children
The proposed scope for this guideline has been developed and is available at the following link:
WHO Guideline for the management of chronic pain in children
Public comments on the proposed list were accepted until 9th February 2020.
Public comments on the proposed list were accepted until 14 January 2020.
A second GDG meeting is scheduled for 15th December 2020 to prioritise outcomes.
The guideline will answer the following key question: among children with chronic pain (population), would giving pharmacologic, physical, psychological or a combination of these (intervention), compared to standard care or active comparators (comparator), result in change of pain experience, functional disability, health-related quality of life and other critical outcomes (outcomes)?
Systematic and comprehensive evidence retrieval and synthesis on the effectiveness, safety and sociocultural acceptability of the possible interventions is being done by the Cochrane Pain, Palliative and Supportive Care (PaPas) group, Cochrane Qualitative Implementation methods Group (QIMG) and the Cochrane Response team.
The guideline is expected to be published Mid 2021
The guideline is expected to be published in December 2020
- US passes 400,000 deaths from COVID-19 - January 20, 2021
- Fewer U.S. Cancer Patients Are Dying From Suicide, Study Finds - January 20, 2021
- उच्च नस्ल सुधार से प्रदेश में बढ़ा दुग्ध उत्पादन - January 20, 2021
- Know About Iron Deficiency Signs, Treatment Would Be Possible In Time - January 20, 2021
- Argentina begins administering second Sputnik V doses - January 20, 2021
- Your Body, Your Self, Your Surgeon, His Instagram - January 20, 2021
- Nasal Spray COVID Vaccine Shows Promise in Animal Trials - January 20, 2021
- बर्ड फ्लू से अप्रभावित जिले सतर्कता बढ़ाएँ : पशुपालन मंत्री श्री पटेल - January 20, 2021
- Corona Vaccination: Health Ministry Issues Detailed Advisory For Vaccination Drive - January 20, 2021
- Adult hospital admissions for dog bites triple in 20 years - January 20, 2021