New Delhi: Back pain is a common problem in present times, due to hectic schedules and stressful working culture. It is painful, not to mention annoying since you just can’t seem to get yourself into a comfortable position that would curb the pain even by the smallest amount.
Almost two-thirds of the population in the world suffer from back pain at some point in their lives, especially those who have desk jobs.
Trying to sleep with a back pain is definitely a task, but a study has said that your sleeping position could make a world of difference.
According to the Daily Mail, certain positions affect how the blood moves. Here’s what you can do for some common issues we all face.
Painful back: Lie on any side you choose, with your knees bent a little and keep your arms out in front of you.
Acid reflux: Place your arms in front of you and lie on the right side.
Nasal congestion: Do not sleep on your back. Lie on your side with a couple of pillows to hold up your head. This help to drain the congestion.
PMS: Place a pillow under the knees. It takes the pressure off your upper back.
Neck pain: Sleep on your back and keep the neck as straight as possible.zeenews
- Decoding the heat stroke and cardiac arrest connect - April 22, 2019
- ब्रेकफास्ट को इग्नोर करने से आपको भी हो सकता है इस बात का खतरा - April 19, 2019
- Hospital acquired infections (hai) can be fatal - April 19, 2019
- Endress+Hauser India eyes growth in domestic sales - April 18, 2019
- Over 2000 took benefit of free medical camp organised by ‘Ekata Manch’ - April 17, 2019
- Palliative Care: Where treatments & compassion go together - April 17, 2019
- L V Prasad Eye Institute’s second edition of Whitathon to create awareness on Retinoblastoma eye cancer - April 17, 2019
- World Hemophilia Day: Urgent need to establish dedicated Centres for Hemophilia - April 17, 2019
- Nizams grandchildren donate Medical Devices & Surgical items to Nizamia - April 17, 2019
- लोगों को खुशहाल और अच्छा महसूस कराती है मुस्कुराहटः Research - April 16, 2019