Bhopal: In all, 4,193 houses were surveyed on Sunday under special containment programme taking place in several localities in wake of a positive case of Zika virus was reported in the city.
Zika virus discovered in 270 houses, out of 4,000 surveyed
Of these 4193, larvae was found in 270 houses. First case of Zika was reported from Char Imli area of Bhopal after which survey was initiated by state health department under surveillance of Union health ministry team.
In all, 24,090 containers were searched for larvae during survey. Of these containers, larvae was found in 308 containers. 101 survey teams conducted anti-larvae operations on Sunday.
After three cases of Zika virus were detected in state, around 2.8 lakh people of 18 wards of Bhopal would be covered in the extensive door-to-door surveys.
Every house in the radius of 3 km from Char Imli area of the city would be covered under the survey.
Two test positive for dengue
Of the 28 samples of suspected patients of dengue that were sent for testing, two came back positive on Sunday.
Every house in the radius of 3 km from Char Imli area would be covered for survey
- 2024 तक हो सकता है एचआईवी-एड्स का सफाया: डाॅ. दीपक चतुर्वेदी - May 25, 2019
- OGH comes to rescue twice for this Farm Labour - May 25, 2019
- Summer Care for Diabetes - May 22, 2019
- L V Prasad Eye Institute’s Whitathon Run raises awareness on Retinoblastoma eye cancer - May 20, 2019
- Dr. Pramod Tripathi kickstarts ‘Diabetes Free Mumbai’ movement’ with Devendra Fadnavis, Honourable CM of Maharashtra - May 20, 2019
- Organic Harvest Disrupts Indian Personal Care Industry with Blue Light Technology - May 20, 2019
- Living with a ‘Double-Heart’ - May 20, 2019
- Diabetic Retinopathy- Facts you should know - May 17, 2019
- World Hypertension Day 2019 – May 17th - May 17, 2019
- Association of Physicians of India MP celebrates “World Hypertension Day” - May 17, 2019