AT ASTER MIMS, CALICUT
New Delhi, August 20 : For the first time in the history of North Kerala, 100 liver transplant surgeries have been completed at Calicut Aster MIMS Hospital. This is a major milestone in the field of organ transplant surgery in India. Such lofty peaks have been scaled at affordable rates which amplifies the glorious journey.
The success rate at Aster MIMS Calicut is one of the best in Asia, noted the Head of Liver Transplant Surgery, Dr Sajeesh Sahadevan. The success at Aster MIMS is attributed mainly to its relatively low surgical costs, state-of the-art clinical and surgical facilities, the best of the systems and clinical pathways but most importantly its people who drive the programme with utmost sincerity and dedication, opined Mr. Farhaan Yasin, Cluster C.E.O., Aster MIMS.
We had successfully performed three deceased donor liver transplants in the last 2 months following all COVID precautions and protocols which is a reflection of our unwavering adherence to the patient care. This also gives a new ray of hope for those who are waiting for a deceased donor organ.
It is also worth mentioning that, Aster MIMS – Calicut offers, special benefits and discounts for people with financial issues and also all possible help to undergo transplants for people who are challenged in various ways due to COVID 19 pandemic.
We reiterate that Aster MIMS – Calicut has and will remain a beacon of hope for people of all walks of Life and we assure that our golden journey will continue with greater vigor and commitment.
- Health Highlights: Oct. 19, 2020 - October 20, 2020
- Survey: Only Half of Organizations Believe They Can Stop Cyber Attacks - October 20, 2020
- मुख्यमंत्री श्री चौहान से मिले सतना जिले के युवा साइकिल यात्री - October 20, 2020
- CGHS: केंद्रीय कर्मियों को जिंदगीभर नहीं देना पड़ता है अस्पताल का खर्चा, जानें किन लोगों को मिलती है ये सुविधा - October 20, 2020
- Canada tops 200,000 COVID-19 cases - October 20, 2020
- Introducing The Planmeca Promax 3D at O’Neill Orthodontics - October 20, 2020
- Staying Social Can Boost Healthy ‘Gray Matter’ in Aging Brains - October 20, 2020
- Athletes Advance to Final Phase of The Next Olympic Hopeful - October 20, 2020
- Panacea Biotec Hiring BSc MSc for QA Executive Sr Executive QMS - October 20, 2020
- Cannabis reduces OCD symptoms by half in the short-term - October 20, 2020