Three children of a family died of dengue and several others fell ill following a breakout of the fever in the district here. Uzeba (9), Saifullah (4), and Nargis (6) of Odri village in Jhinjhana police station area succumbed to the fever. They were shifted to a hospital in Rohtak district in Haryana. All these deaths occurred within a span of last three days.
According to Novjit Bedi, Jhinjhna community health centre in-charge, a medical team has been sent to the village for treatment of the affected. More than a dozen people were reported sick with the dengue in the village. Former Block Pramukh Aslam said he has informed the district Chief Medical Officer about the spreading of the fever in the village.
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022