Sixty-three fresh COVID-19 cases were reported in Mizoram in the last 24 hours, taking the state’s tally to 5,283, an official said on Saturday. The new cases were reported from Aizawl district (52), Lawngtlai (7) and two cases each from Lunglei and Champhai districts, the official said. Fifty-four cases were detected during contact tracing while nine patients have travel history, he said.
Mizoram now has 644 active COVID-19 cases while 4,627 patients have recovered from the disease, the official said. The state’s COVID-19 death toll so far is 12. Mizoram has tested 2,87,694 samples for COVID-19 till date, including 1,992 on Friday.
According to state Immunisation officer Dr Lalzawmi, a total of 1,62,463 people, including 39,906 senior citizens have been administered the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine and 40,512 have received both doses of the vaccine so far.
- India records less than 30,000 fresh COVID-19 cases in over three months - July 27, 2021
- Coronavirus lockdown and lack of sunlight: How Ayurveda helps in maintaining Vitamin D balance - July 27, 2021
- Pfizer, AstraZeneca vaccine antibody levels may decline after 2-3 months: Lancet study - July 27, 2021
- Govt trashes reports on missing target of administering 50 crore Covid vaccine doses by July-end - July 27, 2021
- Vitamin-C for fighting anxiety and depression - July 26, 2021
- Sun Pharma, Cassiopea SpA ink license & supply agreements for acne treatment drug Winlevi - July 26, 2021
- SpiceHealth launches mobile COVID-19 testing lab in Guwahati - July 26, 2021
- Smile Foundation’s “Health Cannot Wait Campaign” Aims to Provide 1 Million Protective Kits to Frontline Health Workers - July 26, 2021
- Vitiligo and the stigma associated with it - July 26, 2021
- Bharat Biotech terminates MoU with Brazilian partners after graft allegations - July 24, 2021