India’s COVID-19 tally reached 54.88 lakh with 86,961 people being infected in the past 24 hours, while 43,96,399 people have recuperated so far pushing the national recovery rate to 80.12 per cent on Sunday, according to the Union Health Ministry data.
The total coronavirus cases mounted to 54,87,580, while the death toll climbed to 87,882 with the infection claiming 1,130 lives in a span of 24 hours in the country, the data updated at 8 am showed.
The COVID-19 case fatality rate due to coronavirus has further declined to 1.6 per cent. There are 10,03,299 active cases in the country as of now, which comprises 18.28 per cent of the total caseload, the data stated.
According to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), a cumulative total of 6,43,92,594 samples have been tested up to September 20, with 7,31,534 samples being tested on Monday.
- Restrictions tightened, but no new virus lockdown in Belgium - October 23, 2020
- Unlicensed flu vaccine will not be available for use until December, MHRA says - October 23, 2020
- भारत में पहली बार हींग उगाने की कवायद हुई तेज, जानिए मसालों की शृखंला में क्यों है अहम - October 23, 2020
- What Is the Survival Rate of Retinoblastoma? - October 23, 2020
- Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd QA QC Production and Packing Formulation Jobs - October 23, 2020
- Second virus wave could be worst than first: France hospital boss - October 23, 2020
- World Sight Day 2020 - October 23, 2020
- Health Tips: These Drinks May Be Helpful For Excessive Weight, Know How To Prepare - October 23, 2020
- COVID-19 lockdown reduced mental health, sleep, exercise - October 23, 2020
- मुख्यमंत्री श्री चौहान ने दी अष्टमी और दशहरे की बधाई - October 23, 2020