n informative, virtual talk will be held tomorrow by Dr. Sudhir Kumar, Senior Consultant Neurologist, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad based Apollo Hospital. He will speak on ‘Tiding Over Second Wave of Covid’ virtually on Zoom platform on Thursday at 5pm.
The talk is organized based Lions Club of Hyderabad Petals. ‘The sound in mind is sound in body”. Many of us are facing many challenges. They are stressful, overwhelming. They are causing a lot of anxiety. This is not just confined to any particular group. Adults and children are facing many challenges. Stress, fear, isolation, depression, uncertainty all are causing a lot of damage to us mentally.
The ongoing second wave is causing a heavy toll on people on their mental health. It will be an informative talk. Over 100 participants who are expected to participate may ask everything they always wanted to ask but could not get through to an expert. This is the right opportunity. In these troubled times, right information is the key. Information is knowledge, information is the power. Through this seminar we want to give people the power of right information about “Tiding Over Second Wave of Covid”, informed Ms. Sangeetha Varma, President of Lions Club of Hyderabad Petals, an all woman Lions Club.
- Over 700 doctors died of Covid-19 during second wave: Indian Medical Association - June 12, 2021
- Puducherry: Health Department to hold ‘vaccination festival’ from June 16 - June 12, 2021
- Covaxin: Bharat Biotech to release 3rd phase efficacy data in 7-8 days - June 12, 2021
- Rajasthan govt announces financial package for children orphaned by Covid - June 12, 2021
- G-7 nations expected to pledge 1 billion vaccine doses for world - June 11, 2021
- Japan city uses tsunami lessons for COVID-19 vaccinations - June 11, 2021
- Over 1.17 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses available with states: Centre - June 11, 2021
- “JCB India announces a COVID Relief Package for its employees, aims to Vaccinate all its employees” - June 11, 2021
- Govt issues guidelines on COVID in children; suggests rational use of CT scan; Remdesivir not recommended - June 10, 2021
- Antibody Cocktail treatment during Covid-19: Here’s everything you need to know about it - June 10, 2021