~ “SAUCE PACK” BASKETBALL SNEAKER COLLECTION FEATURING HARDEN VOL.4, DAME 6 and TMAC 1 ~
With a modern and unexpected interpretation that stays true to each brand’s heritage, adidas and McDonald’s have added some exciting flavour to the basketball game by introducing the “Sauce Pack” collection in India. The collection features Harden Vol. 4, Dame 6 and TMAC 1.
It is every player’s goal to develop their own game and have their own sauce on the court. International iconic basketball players such as James Harden, Damian Lillard and Tracy McGrady add their own flavour to the game and have redefined how the game can be played for the next generation.
These special collaboration sneakers from adidas & McDonalds dial-up the urban-pop culture sentiment with the ‘Sauce Pack’ collection, set to become the modern and unexpected interpretation in the sneaker landscape.
- HARDEN VOL. 4: A go-to item on McDonald’s menu is the sauce. Each flavour features various ingredients on the lid and with our footwear, it’s no different. A purple and orange colorway that pulls inspiration from the garlic chilli sauce packaging features the ingredients: a step back, deep 3 ball, crazy handles and the beard
- DAME 6: This sweet ‘n sour edition of the Dame 6 highlights the duality of Damian Lillard’s game. Blending his on and off-court personalities, the Dame 6 is designed to resemble the classic dipping sauce packaging and features a green upper with orange accents. Key ingredients include: the clutch gene, wrist-tap, layup package and deep 3 ball
- TMAC 1: Featuring a metallic gold upper and red details with the golden arches displayed on the outsole, the TMAC 1 pays tribute to the iconic Big Mac sauce. Ingredients include the fade away jumper, deep 3 ball and post-game
The new range of Sauce Pack – Dame 6, Harden Vol. 4, & TMAC 1 will be available at adidas online store www.shop.adidas.co.in & selected retail stores at a price of INR 10,999, INR 12,999 & INR 13,999 respectively.
- INFOSAN Quarterly Summary, 2020 #3 - October 21, 2020
- Is Lumpectomy a Major Surgery? - October 21, 2020
- Genomic differences may be key to overcoming prostate cancer disparities - October 21, 2020
- Dip in number of pharmacists who prescribe daily - October 21, 2020
- Health Highlights: Oct. 21, 2020 - October 21, 2020
- Food Lion Donates 500 Millionth Meal to Fight Hunger - October 21, 2020
- Czechs impose more restrictions as virus cases surge - October 21, 2020
- Dollywood Officially Opens Largest Expansion in Park History - October 21, 2020
- 2nd WHO Health for All Film Festival - October 21, 2020
- Is the way we consume news detrimental to our health? - October 21, 2020