Air India Plane Crash: At least 18 people, including both the pilots were killed after an Air India Express plane with 190 on board from Dubai skidded off the runway and broke in two while landing at Kerala’s Kozhikode on Friday amid heavy rain.
All on board were evacuated after a nearly three-hour operation and at least 112 injured were taken to hospitals in Kozhikode and Malappuram districts, authorities said.
There were 174 passengers, 10 Infants, two pilots and four cabin crew members on board the aircraft.
The flight was part of the Vande Bharat programme that has been bringing back Indians from abroad amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- Statement of the Twenty-Sixth Polio IHR Emergency Committee - October 22, 2020
- New blood cancer treatment works by selectively interfering with cancer cell signalling - October 22, 2020
- ClickHole Started as a Meat Joke. Can It Avoid Being Offal? - October 22, 2020
- New Canadian Bio-Economy Report Indicates Green Potential of Emerging Talent Markets - October 22, 2020
- खोजने वाले इतिहासकार” पर अन्तर्राष्ट्रीय वेबीनार 24 अक्टूबर को - October 22, 2020
- PreludeSys India Walk In 23rd Oct 2020 for Bsc BDS Bpharma Freshers and Experienced - October 22, 2020
- New Study 31/A5349 on the treatment of drug-susceptible TB - October 22, 2020
- What Is Breast Biopsy With Needle Localization? - October 22, 2020
- उषा ने एंटी-बैक्टीरियल स्टरलाइजेशन सिस्टम वाली वाटर हीटर रेन्ज लॉन्च की - October 22, 2020
- Czechs enter 2nd lockdown to avoid health system collapse - October 22, 2020