Home Remedy for Stomach Flu
Some health care professionals suggest a special diet for the gastroenteritis, especially for viral and/or bacterial infections in children. First and foremost is adequate fluid rehydration to prevent dehydration.
The diet frequently suggested is termed the “BRAT” diet. This diet consists of foods that are not usually irritating but soothing for the gastrointestinal tract. The BRAT diet stands for bananas, rice, applesauce and toast. Although some doctors think this diet may not markedly benefit patients, others recommend it for both adults and children for a day or two to make the transition from the resolving symptoms of acute gastroenteritis to the patient’s previously normal diet.
- What Causes Sharp Pains in the Stomach? - February 26, 2021
- South Korea starts vaccinating, but people over 65 must wait - February 26, 2021
- मुख्यमंत्री श्री चौहान ने की कोरोना वायरस से बचाव की तैयारियों की समीक्षा - February 26, 2021
- WHO launches consolidated guidelines for malaria - February 26, 2021
- Low Carb Diet: शरीर को नुकसान पहुंचा सकती है ‘लो कार्बोहाइडेट्र डाइट', अपनाने से पहले जान लें ये बातें - February 26, 2021
- Insulin Resistance Diet, Symptoms, Causes, Treatment & Diagnosis - February 26, 2021
- Japan partly ending pandemic emergency, keeps it for Tokyo - February 26, 2021
- लोक निर्माण मंत्री 27 फरवरी को दमोह प्रवास पर - February 26, 2021
- a strategic partnership for global health security - February 26, 2021
- What Are 7 Home Remedies To Kill a Sore Throat Fast? - February 26, 2021