Amazon.com Inc has sent a legal notice to a promoter of Future Group over the retailer’s deal with Reliance Industries,citing sources. In August, the Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries said it would acquire the retail and wholesale business as well as the logistics and warehousing business of Future in a deal valued at $3.38 billion, including debt.
Amazon’s investment in Future Group came with contractual rights, which includes a right of first refusal and a non-compete-like pact, a source told ET Now, adding that this was the main reason why the legal notice was sent to Future Coupons. Amazon, in its legal notice, cited a contract arrangement that included “a restricted list” of companies Future was not supposed to enter deals with, according to the report.
- Winter Superfoods: Consume These Food For Immunity Boost Without Gaining Weight - October 24, 2020
- Conditions It Diagnoses & Disadvantages - October 24, 2020
- Too many countries in ‘exponential’ virus surge: WHO - October 24, 2020
- Coffee, Green Tea Might Extend Life for Folks With Type 2 Diabetes - October 24, 2020
- Europe, WHO sound alarm over resurgent virus crisis - October 24, 2020
- Covid-19 Vaccine: India Gives Approval To Start Phase Three Clinical Trials - October 24, 2020
- US suicide rate fell last year after decade of steady rise - October 24, 2020
- Depression औऱ Migrane के लिए करें ये आसन… -जल्द मिलेगी राहत | Baba Ramdev Yog Yatra - October 24, 2020
- New population of immune cells could play a role in multiple sclerosis - October 24, 2020
- MEDREICH LIMITED Urgent Requirements for QA QC Technology Transfer R and D Departments Apply Now - October 24, 2020