Hisar: Keeping fitness at the forefront to encourage healthy living and embracing a healthy lifestyle, Amway India, one of the country’s leading direct selling FMCG companies, launched its first-ever virtual fitness series ,‘Fit Hai to Hit Hai’. Supporting the Government of India’s initiative – Fit India Movement, the leading wellness brand continues to promote and spread awareness around healthy living, fitness, the importance of balanced diet and supplementation through various engagement activities. The hour-long session received participation from over 2000 direct sellers and consumers.
Commenting on the initiative, Gursharan Cheema, Senior Vice President, North & South, Amway India, said, “The ongoing pandemic has led to a shift in consumer behavior, with a rise in awareness and appreciation for healthy living and strong immunity, consumers are exploring newer ways to remain fit. As a leading health and wellness brand, we have been at the forefront of promoting healthy living through various activities. We believe fitness is a lifestyle choice and goes beyond just physical. It has led to people becoming more conscious and aware to ensure their overall wellbeing, which is a great shift. In collaboration with our direct sellers, specifically health enthusiasts, we are building communities, bringing people together to engage and exchange knowledge on healthy living, benefits of a balanced diet along with the body’s nutritional requirement for its proper functioning. In line with this, we have customized the ‘Fit Hai to Hit Hai’ to build deeper engagement with our direct sellers and consumers. We are ecstatic to see an overwhelming response for both the sessions from our direct sellers and consumers, especially the youth direct sellers.”
After the success of the first session with Apoorva Chikara, an Ultrathon Runner, we organized the second session of the series with an engaging dialogue with Capt. Dharamveer Singh, TEDx speaker, runner, mountaineer and fitness enthusiasts. During the session, Capt. Dharamveer Singh shared his fitness mantras and health tips with the participants. He emphasized on the importance of a balanced nutrition-rich diet and the role of supplementation in helping achieve a healthy living. He highlighted Amway’s Nutrilite range of dietary supplements make for a perfect choice to help optimally meet one’s nutritional requirements for the proper functioning of the body.
The ‘Fit Hai To Hit Hai’ series is aimed at fostering the spirit of community building among its direct sellers and bringing together likeminded individuals who share common passions. These communities act as an important tool to encourage Amway direct sellers to move beyond traditional ways of interaction and bond over shared interests using social media as one of the platforms. Embracing the wave of digitization, Amway has scaled up these initiatives by making them virtual and reaching a larger set of consumers.
Amway’s Nutrilite is the world’s No. 1 selling vitamins and dietary supplements brand with a strong legacy of more than 80 years in the plant-based approach to supplementation. The Nutrilite range of dietary supplements are specially created to help urban Indians, who want to stay healthy, but often, unknowingly miss out on their daily requirements of vital nutrients. The products being focused in these sessions are Nutrilite All Plant Protein, Nutrilite Traditional Herbs Range, Nutrilite Omega, Nutrilite Daily, Nutrilite Cal Mag D, amongst others.
- P&G Sets New Goal to Deliver 25 Billion Liters of Clean Drinking Water to Families in Need Worldwide - October 22, 2020
- Apollo Pharmacy Walk In 23rd Oct 2020 for BPharm MPharm DPharm Freshers - October 22, 2020
- कार्यालयों में अब होगी शत-प्रतिशत कर्मचारियों की उपस्थिति - October 22, 2020
- India’s Contribution Will Be Critical In Fighting Covid: Health Minister - October 22, 2020
- COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Will Continue, Says Oxford After Volunteer Dies - October 22, 2020
- Amazon To Let Employees Work From Home Till June 2021 - October 22, 2020
- India’s Serum Institute, Partners Join Race To Develop COVID-19 Treatment - October 22, 2020
- AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Volunteer Dies, Says Brazil - October 22, 2020
- 55,839 Fresh Coronavirus Cases In India, Total Cases At 77.06 Lakh - October 22, 2020
- Meaning in life and self-control protect against stress - October 22, 2020