NEW YORK, NY, October 15, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — Aronson Mayefsky & Sloan, LLP, is pleased to announce that partner Michael Mosberg has been named as Chair of the American Bar Association (ABA), Family Law Section.
“This is an enormous recognition highlighting Michael’s many years of experience practicing family law as well as his dedication toward advancing the interests of the ABA. It reveals just how much trust and respect family lawyers across the country have for Michael. He is one of the best family lawyers you will find anywhere,” said Managing Partner Allan E. Mayefsky, one of the firm’s founding members.
The American Bar Association is one of the world’s largest voluntary professional organizations, with nearly 400,000 members and more than 3,500 entities. The Section of Family Law has over 12,000 lawyer, associate and law student members worldwide. Its members are dedicated to serving the field of family law in areas such as adoption, assisted reproductive technologies, custody, divorce, support, international law and military law.
Mosberg is heavily involved with state and national organizations promoting matrimonial law and is a frequent lecturer on topics involving family law. He is a Fellow of both the American Academy and International Academy of Family Lawyers, former Chair of the Matrimonial Law Committee for the New York City Bar Association. In 2014, he was appointed to serve on the influential New York State Matrimonial Practice Advisor and Rules Committee. Mosberg also previously served as Co-Chair of the Diversity Committee of the ABA Family Law Section.
“Having the opportunity to lead the Family Law Section of the ABA is a tremendous honor and an awesome responsibility. I want to continue working toward making matrimonial law a diverse and inclusive area of practice,” Mosberg said. “We have so many talented lawyers of all backgrounds and it is our goal to develop leaders who can anticipate and adapt to the evolving changes and challenges in matrimonial law.”
Mosberg received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Michigan in 1994 and his Juris Doctor from Brooklyn Law School in 1997. He is admitted to practice in New York and Connecticut, and lives in Irvington, NY with his wife and two children.
Aronson Mayefsky & Sloan, LLP is based in New York City and is an internationally recognized law firm working exclusively in family and matrimonial law. Its lawyers are industry thought leaders and serve on a number of influential boards, associations and committees advancing the interests of family law. Senior executives in New York’s financial services and real estate industries, leaders in the arts and media, distinguished professionals and members of many of America’s most prominent families routinely call on the Firm to work with them in understanding and analyzing their family law concerns, and formulating reasonable and responsible resolutions. The Firm routinely handles complex family law disputes in matters pertaining to divorce, custody, division of assets, child and spousal support, paternity and business valuation as well as the negotiation and drafting of prenuptial, postnuptial and settlement agreements.
For more information, please contact Kate Sullivan. You may reach her at 212-521-3500. Her email is email@example.com
“It reveals just how much trust and respect family lawyers across the country have for Michael Mosberg. He is one of the best family lawyers you will find anywhere,” said Managing Partner Allan E. Mayefsky, one of the firm’s founding members.
# # #
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022