“Teach your children God’s Word. Don’t merely rely on the church to teach them. Children need more than the hour they receive on Sundays.” – Susan Muns Parker
MAGNOLIA, TX, February 11, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — Susan began writing “Raising Children with Your Heavenly Father” after reading Bruce H. Wilkinson’s “The Daily Walk Bible” several times. During her second reading, she started highlighting parenting scriptures, and on her third, Susan began transforming scripture into parenting lessons.
She has always had a passion for teaching children, and raised her own children using scripture, explaining that God wants them to be kind, loving, and forgiving.
When parents tell their children that God wants them to treat others as they would like to be treated, they are more prone to hear and obey. The name of God has clout with children, who innately revere Him. With time, planted spiritual seeds grow and mature, producing godly children who know right from wrong and live exemplary lives. Pray that your children will give the next generation a strong, spiritual heritage as well!
An engaging book that has already received glowing reviews from readers across the US, “Raising Children with Your Heavenly Father” gives parents the spiritual seeds they need to sow faith and hope. Susan Muns Parker shares hundreds of verses with practical applications for parents, teachers, and counselors. As a valuable resource, her book is filled with opportunity to raise godly children who walk with their Heavenly Father.
Proceeds from this book will be used to spread spiritual seeds around the world.
ABOUT CLAY BRIDGES PRESS
Clay Bridges Press is a Houston-area hybrid publisher that helps authors edit, publish, and promote their books. Our team helps maximize your time, impact, and reach by connecting you with experts in the field– we exist to help authors inspire, inform, and enrich the lives of their readers. For more information on Clay Bridges, visit claybridgespress.com.
# # #
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022