“This is a great song for schools and churches to feature in their Christmas programs this year, providing a fun way to include grandparents in the holiday celebrations,” says Johnny Prill.
BAD AXE, MI, September 09, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — Johnny Prill is well known as an award-winning, Grammy-nominated writer and performer of family-oriented songs. He is perhaps best known for “A Song for Grandma and Grandpa,” written in honor of National Grandparents’ Day. Educators can download teaching resources, printable activities, and lesson plans linked to “A Song for Grandma and Grandpa” here.
This year, Johnny has written and performed a special Christmas version of his famous song, “A Song for Grandma and Grandpa.” Johnny performs the song with his own granddaughter, eight-year-old Summer Franzel; you can enjoy their performance here.
“This is a great song for schools and churches to feature in their Christmas programs this year, providing a fun way to include grandparents in the holiday celebrations,” says Johnny Prill. “It will make a great addition to Christmas programs nationwide.”
With Johnny’s usual blend of catchy, foot-tapping tunes and child-friendly lyrics, “A Song for Grandma and Grandpa (Christmas Version)” is sure to have everyone singing along and should prove to be a big hit this coming holiday season.
For those who may be unfamiliar with Johnny Prill, his music has been featured in various publications, including: Country Weekly, The Detroit News, The Detroit Free Press and The Las Vegas Weekly. Bobby Vinton, who has recorded a number of Johnny’s songs, refers to him as “one of the most creative songwriters of our time.”
“A Song for Grandma and Grandpa (Christmas Version)” is available on iTunes or Amazon.
# # #
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022