I haven’t quite across any other ingredient than Almonds that play such a holistic role in our daily lives. These brown, oval-shaped nuts don a role that suffices and fits most of our everyday concerns. Almonds are an all-rounder; from making your food more delectable, flavourful and crunchier, to providing you the much needed nutrition boost to combat various ailments. When it comes to incorporating them into cooking, you can use them to create exquisite bakes or simple dishes too. Toss them into yoursalads, dunk them in your batches of cookies and brownies or simply blend them along with shakes , almonds are fuss-free and hassle-free.
When I say that these nuts play a holistic role, I mean to draw your attention to the goodness of almonds for our health. When added to our regular diet, almonds and its by-products prove to be equally beneficial not only for our well-being but beauty as well. One of our previous articles talked about the latest rage in the fitness circle – Almond milk Not only is it an excellent option for vegans and those intolerant towards lactose, it is enriched with essential nutrients and minerals that fortify the body and also aid in weight management. No wonder, even celebrities can’t help but vouch for its wonderful properties.“If I don’t have a shake, I’ll just have some toast and poached eggs with some avocado. Or millet cereal with Almonds milk and bananas – it’s really yummy.
Today’s agenda is to bring to spotlight the many benefits of almond oil, apart from it being a good-for-your-hair ingredient. Besides coconut oil almond oil is also widely used as base or carrier oil by many hair oil manufacturing companies. Pure almond oil is excellent for hair and does wonders to dry and lifeless skin, nourishing it from root to tip. Some of the most noticeable benefits are stated below:
1. Almond oil is excellent for treating dandruff and hair damage.
2. It also checks scalp infections and inflammation.
3. It is enriched with vitamin E and A, which are good for both skin and hair health.
4. It can be used to treat acute skin infections .
5. It acts as a skin nourisher facilitating skin lightening and tan removal.
6. Its topical application can prove to be the best natural remedy for chapped lips, wrinkles,cracked heel , dry feet and hands.
7. Sweet almond oil can also be used in cooking.
8. Almond oil can also be used to massage the body and facilitate muscle relaxation.