Bharti AXA Life Insurance, a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises, one of India’s leading business groups, and AXA, one of the world’s largest insurance companies, today announced the launch of a new participating savings product – Bharti AXA Life Unnati.
This plan is designed to provide long term financial stability to individuals with the dual benefits of savings and protection in one single plan.
Bharti AXA Life Unnati has been envisioned by keeping customers at the core of its value proposition. It empowers customers to create wealth with guaranteed financial returns and enables them to plan for key life goals with options to enjoy guaranteed returns from the second year onwards.
Bharti AXA Life Unnati is a comprehensive product which offers four plan options, flexible premium payment term and multiple add-ons in terms of riders. This allows customers to customize the product as per their needs and life goals.
The four plan options offered under this plan are –
1) Whole Life Income option – Provides guaranteed income starting from the 2 nd year onwards with cash
bonuses (if declared) till age 100 years. This is a ‘4G’ plan that can help cover the expenses of three
generations and offers guaranteed returns. Hence, this plan is suitable for the people between the age
group of 35-50 years that needs to take care of their parents, children and need the support of an
2) Endowment option – Provides lump sum benefit, enabling a policyholder to meet long term goals.
The plan option also offers two variants – one in which premiums are waived off in case of death of life
insured and the second in which there is an option for a higher life cover. This is suitable for customers
who wish to fulfil a specific goal with a lumpsum amount at the end of the policy such as child’s higher
education, down payment for a house, enjoy a foreign holiday and more.
3) Moneyback Option – Gives a guaranteed moneyback equal to one annualized premium every 4 th year
during the policy term along with a lumpsum amount at the end of the policy term. This is ideal for
customers who don’t want a lock-in for a long duration and instead desire sizeable returns at regular
4) Immediate Income Option –Provides regular income in form of cash bonuses (if declared), from the
2 nd policy year and provides a lump sum amount at maturity. This plan helps to augment the customer’s
income and meet their immediate needs which their salary may not be able to provide.
In all these options, death cover prevails during the entire policy term and in case of unfortunate death
of the life insured, the death benefit is paid to the family (nominee or beneficiary).
Speaking on the launch of Bharti AXA Life Unnati, Mr. Parag Raja, Managing Director & Chief Executive
Officer, Bharti AXA Life, said, “At Bharti AXA Life we have imbibed a culture of being persistent in our
approach to provide customers with innovative solutions. Keeping in mind the evolving customer needs,
we designed Unnati – a comprehensive life insurance plan for customers at each life stage. It not only
offers immediate assured income options and protection up to the age 100 but also helps customers
remove uncertainties in fulfilling key life goals. With Bharti AXA Life Unnati, we will continue to leverage
innovation and further build on our mission to help customers #DoTheSmartThing and create a
financially secure tomorrow.”
”With Bharti AXA Life Unnati, we are helping people remove uncertainties from financial planning
through assured income options. This is ideal for risk-averse individuals who aim to generate an
additional source of regular income and achieve assured financial returns for tomorrow,” Parag added.
Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Bharti AXA Life Insurance is a joint venture between Bharti, one of India’s leading business groups with
interests in telecom, agriculture business, and retail, and AXA, one of the world’s leading organizations
with interests in financial protection and wealth management. The joint venture company has a 51%
stake from Bharti and 49% stake of AXA. The company has a pan-India presence through its 254 offices
and offers a wide range of value for money and need-based insurance products targeted at individuals
- Essential Eye-Care Tips For A Safe Diwali - October 27, 2021
- Mansukh Mandaviya to hold meeting with state health ministers - October 27, 2021
- COVID-19: Kerala logs 7,163 new cases, 482 deaths - October 27, 2021
- Govt plans to invest Rs 100 cr per district to upgrade healthcare infra - October 27, 2021
- COVID-19: Active cases drop to 74,735 in Kerala - October 26, 2021
- Ayushman Bharat Health Infrastructure Mission: Everything you must know about ‘India’s largest health infra scheme’ - October 26, 2021
- Moderna to supply Africa with up to 110 million COVID doses - October 26, 2021
- India committed to supplying COVID-19 vaccines to other nations - October 25, 2021
- Mamata Banerjee asks people to wear mask to prevent spike in Covid cases - October 25, 2021
- Dengue cases in Delhi cross 1,000-mark; over 280 fresh cases in one week - October 25, 2021