Billionaire Mukesh Ambani is now the world’s fourth-richest man. The Bloomberg Billionaires Index showed Ambani, the chairman of oil-to-telecom conglomerate Reliance Industries, in the fourth position. Only three names featured ahead of Ambani — Jeff Bezos, Bil Gates, and Mark Zuckerberg. According to the list that shows the ranking of the world’s richest people, Ambani is wealthier than Bernard Arnault, Warren Buffett, Steve Ballmer, Larry Page, Sergey Brin, Elon Musk, and more.
Ambani has jumped ten places on the Index since January as shares of his giant surged over 145% from a low of Rs 867.82 in March after the company got Zuckerberg onboard. Ambani’s appearance among top 5 billionaires is significant for a lot many reasons, mainly because since decades, the world’s five richest comprised a little-changed group dominated by Americans, one or two Europeans and occassionally a Mexican.
- WÃSTHOF Introduces Luxe Limited-Edition AEON Series - October 20, 2020
- Microplastics Are Seeping Out of Baby’s Bottle, Study Shows - October 20, 2020
- Food Lion Feeds Announces Bold New Plans to Fight Hunger - October 20, 2020
- शारदीय नवरात्रि के दौरान रखें इम्यूनिटी का ध्यान, इन चीजों से मिलेगा फायदा - October 20, 2020
- Fewer Severe Asthma Attacks in Kids - October 20, 2020
- Enforce quarantine to crush pandemic, says WHO - October 20, 2020
- AHA News: Persimmons Pack Plenty of Nutritional Punch - October 20, 2020
- P&G 2019 Annual Report Details Strategic Choices, Strong Results, Superior Brands and Shareholder Value - October 20, 2020
- 10 Early Signs and Symptoms of Dementia - October 20, 2020
- Probiotic or commensal, good or bad? - October 20, 2020