One of the most important roles one can have is that of a parent. It is also the role without instructions. Most parents do what they feel is best at that particular time and pray for the best.
CHICAGO, IL, April 17, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — On August 1, Filmmaker Lisa D. Adams will launch her new multi-series, which will be based on her documentary, Help Me Help My Son documentary that debuted back on March 8, 2020.
Originated from a request by an American American mother seeking books for her African American son, Adams did not have any books specified that relayed to the well-being of African American young men, so with her zeal and command, conceived the birth of Help Me Help My Son documentary.
The “Help Me Help My Son” documentary was created to expose the struggles of African American young men, their parents, teachers and community leaders as they fight to remain safe and relevant. When watching the documentary, viewers could hear the expression of concern and what was needed to make a positive impact. The overall ultimate goal of the film was to listen, learn, apply and support the need for change, safety and equality.
To continue the conversation the multi-series, “Help Me Help My Son the Ongoing Conversation” will include 13 episodes starting in August of 2021 and ending in October. It will discuss how to open the lines of communications that were once considered as a barrier. The overall mission of the multi-series is to create a healthier dialogue, ultimately break risky cycles, and bring awareness while providing solutions.
Filmmaker, Lisa D. Adams is a Seed Sowing Maven. She is an award winning author, filmmaker, actor, and most importantly a youth leader.
At this current time, Adams is hosting a special fundraiser to support the financial efforts of producing the new and upcoming multi-series. For more information, visit: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-me-help-my-son-the-ongoing-conversation
Also, Adams is still accepting special guests to be featured on the multi-series. Individuals interested in applying for Episode 2 Giving Hope in Rough Times may apply at http://bit.ly/hopeinroughtimes. Additional information for guest opportunities is available via email.
If you’re a media outlet, publication, or source interested in covering Filmmaker Lisa Adams’ multi-series, please send your inquiry to Whit Devereaux at [email protected]. For additional details and more information, contact Whit Devereaux by phone: 872-221-0397. Be sure to follow her on social media platforms: Facebook and Instagram: @HelpMeHelpMySon
# # #
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022