As we continue to embolden Black moms to be their best selves and create their dream lives, we’re providing an opportunity for them to meet essential figures in a variety of fields…
DALLAS, TX, November 23, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — While the world was on high alert surrounding a global pandemic, racism, cultural disparities, unemployment, and shuttering businesses, a Black box showed up on social media supporting Black Out day. A day meant to shed light on and bring attention to the killings of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Elijah McClain, and other victims of police brutality. Noticing major brands posting their black boxes, seemingly supporting the countless Black people killed, Brittiona knew now was the perfect time to relaunch her Black Mom Collective brand and bring Black moms together.
Black Moms Can Be and are Glamorous will be an intimate, small group daytime black-tie event brought to you by Brittiona Lewis, influencers Shatia Mason (@BusyBeingShasha) and Tia Davidson (@AccordingtoTia), and entrepreneurs Ashley Brown (@AshleyEmpowers), Isis Woods (@isisbreanna), and Jessica Chinyelu Anibowei (@jessicachinyelu). The event will feature elevated Tex-Mex catered by Stir the Pot, entertainment provided by Clarissa Cross, and signature cocktails.
“As we continue to embolden Black moms to be their best selves and create their dream lives, we’re now providing an opportunity to meet and mingle with essential figures in various fields, such as beauty, motherhood, parenting, and entrepreneurship.”
~ Brittiona Lewis, Founder
Black Moms Can Be and are Glamorous will take place Saturday, December 12th from 1-3 pm at L.A.Y.D. Spaces located 4330 N Central EXPY #200, Dallas, Tx 76206. Tickets for the event are $85 and will go on sale Black Friday.
ABOUT THE BLACK MOM COLLECTIVE
The Black Mom Collective was created to advocate for Black mothers to hold brands accountable for establishing long-term plans to increase diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives that benefit the Black community. The Black Mom Collective has also become a sanctuary for all things Black mamahood with a mission to partner with global brands and provide educational resources that help Black moms navigate motherhood with intention, find their sense of self, and rediscover the things that make them happy.
# # #
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022