CBRE Group, Inc. has risen to #122 on the 2021 Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S.-based companies—up from #128 in 2020.
“COVID-19 posed unprecedented challenges throughout 2020,” said Bob Sulentic, CBRE’s president and Chief Executive Officer. “Our continued rise in the Fortune rankings in a year of such challenges reflects our people’s passion for delivering great outcomes for our clients while dealing with significant upheaval in their personal lives. We could not be prouder of the way they rose to the occasion.”
Fortune ranks companies by total revenues for their respective fiscal years. Included in the survey are companies that are incorporated in and operate in the U.S. and file financial statements with a government agency.
“Despite an unprecedented year, CBRE’s rise to rank 122 on the Fortune 500 list is a testament to our client’s unwavering trust and faith in us. As we move forward, I am confident that we will continue to deliver exceptional services and value.” said Anshuman Magazine, Chairman & CEO, India, South-East Asia, Middle East & Africa.
CBRE reported total revenue of $23.8 billion in 2020. The company provides a diversified suite of commercial real estate services on a global basis. It was responsible for more than $290 billion of property sales and lease transactions in 2020, manages more than 7.0 billion sq. ft. of commercial properties and corporate facilities, and, as of March 31, 2021, had $124.5 billion of investment assets under management and $15.0 billion of real estate development assets in process.
Earlier this year, CBRE was the top-ranked real estate company on Fortune’s Most Admired Company roster for the third consecutive year. CBRE was also ranked #22 on the Barron’s list of the 100 Most Sustainable Companies in the U.S. and recognized as one of the 2021 World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere for the eighth year in a row.
- Scientists developing low-cost, saliva-based COVID-19 test inspired by glucose test strips for diabetes - June 18, 2021
- Over 2.58 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses still available with states: Centre - June 18, 2021
- Bharat Biotech’s pre-submission meeting for Covaxin EUL with WHO on June 23 - June 18, 2021
- WHO warns of fresh Indonesia surge fed by virus variants - June 17, 2021
- Anvidha Technologies Private Limited launches its highly anticipated Eyewear Platform - June 16, 2021
- Chingari announces ‘Chingari World Music Day Concert’ aiming at raising money for COVID Relief fund - June 16, 2021
- Inorbit Mall Whitefield vaccinates over 458 retail partners & staffs under the #InorbitCares initiative - June 16, 2021
- Physiotherapy plays a vital role in COVID 19 recovery - June 15, 2021
- Centre to provide over 96,490 Covid vaccine doses to states, UTs in next 3 days - June 15, 2021
- Over 25.87 crore Covid vaccine doses administered in India - June 15, 2021