China’s vaccine specialist CanSino Biologics Inc has won a patent approval from Beijing for its COVID-19 vaccine candidate Ad5-nCOV, state media reported, citing documents from the country’s intellectual property regulator.
It is the first COVID-19 vaccine patent granted by China, state-owned newspaper People’s Daily reported on Sunday.
The paper cited documents published by China’s National Intellectual Property Administration saying that the patent was issued on Aug. 11.
Saudi Arabia said this month it plans to begin Phase III clinical trials for the CanSino vaccine. CanSino has said it is also in talks with Russia, Brazil and Chile to launch Phase III trials in those countries.
CanSino’s Hong Kong shares rose around 14% in Monday’s morning session. Its Shanghai shares rose by 6.6% as of midday.
- Do Halloween masks protect you from COVID-19? - October 24, 2020
- Winter Superfoods: Consume These Food For Immunity Boost Without Gaining Weight - October 24, 2020
- Conditions It Diagnoses & Disadvantages - October 24, 2020
- Too many countries in ‘exponential’ virus surge: WHO - October 24, 2020
- Coffee, Green Tea Might Extend Life for Folks With Type 2 Diabetes - October 24, 2020
- RUSAMHRD funded research project Career for Master in Pharmacy - October 24, 2020
- Europe, WHO sound alarm over resurgent virus crisis - October 24, 2020
- Covid-19 Vaccine: India Gives Approval To Start Phase Three Clinical Trials - October 24, 2020
- US suicide rate fell last year after decade of steady rise - October 24, 2020
- Depression औऱ Migrane के लिए करें ये आसन… -जल्द मिलेगी राहत | Baba Ramdev Yog Yatra - October 24, 2020