TAMPA, FL, May 28, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — The experts at College HUNKS Hauling Junk and Moving® foresee a significant increase in both home and business relocations in the coming months and are experiencing the shift in moving patterns first-hand. Whether it be to escape the crowded confines of the city or a need to re-locate to accept a job opportunity, College HUNKS Hauling Junk and Moving, is making brand-wide preparations for what they predict will be the next major trend in American culture— departing congested downtown areas and moving to the suburbs to single family homes and townhomes.
Due to the crisis and subsequent shelter-in-place protocols, relocation plans across the country were put on hold indefinitely. As the real estate market slowly warms back up, however, steps towards progress can be made. Businesses, homebuyers, and apartment dwellers alike will have an increased need for moving and junk hauling services as their options become available again.
“Over the past several months, a lot has changed for us collectively,” said Nick Friedman, president and co-founder of College HUNKS Hauling Junk and Moving. “As regions around the country begin to reopen, people are finally free to act towards their goals of finding a new job, getting their family into a larger home or relocating their business to a better area. Now that we see the brakes easing off, we anticipate a massive resurgence in the demand for moving.”
Reopening measures have given businesses and households on a national scale an eagerness to resume their plans to relocate as soon as possible. As restrictions are gradually lifted, moving service demand is expected to make serious headway.
To better serve their communities and neighbors during these unique times, College HUNKS offers virtual estimates using videophone technology. These virtual appointments quickly provide estimates while putting customers at ease by avoiding contact with estimators in the home.
“Whether it’s a move to the city to allow for new employment opportunities or a move to escape the city’s close confines for wider spaces, people are ready for positive change in their lives,” added Friedman. “We’ve paid attention to the market trends and done the research needed to prepare our brand to offer the most knowledgeable service possible.”
About College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk & Moving®
College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving® was originally founded by two college buddies with a beat-up cargo van and now has over 100 franchises providing full-service tech-enabled residential and commercial moving, junk removal, donation pickups, and labor services in the United States as well as Canada. H.U.N.K.S., which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service, is a socially conscious, values-based organization, and has a national partnership with Feeding Children Everywhere, which strives to end childhood hunger. For every service the HUNKS complete, two nutritious meals are donated to a family or child in need, and within 3 years of this partnership, donations have exceeded one-million meals. The company also offers free moving services for victims of domestic violence. Today, the company strives to become recognized as an iconic brand, renowned for its world-class company culture and service, while also providing a viable employment and franchise opportunity to pursue personal and professional fulfillment. https://www.collegehunkshaulingjunk.com
# # #
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022