Bhopal. If you are missing on visiting your favourite hotel to relish Kawab, Biryani, Pizza, Pasta and many other dishes like Kheer and Halwa then stop missing. Now you may enjoy that five star dining experience at home. In order to satiate the food craving of food lovers the Courtyard by Marriott, Bhopal has come up with three initiatives. The initiative – named as Marriott On Wheels – allows food lovers to choose from three options The Big Boxx, Celebrations at Home and Chef at Home.
Rakesh Upadhyay, General Manager, Courtyard by Marriott, Bhopal said “This initiative focuses on health and hygiene. If our guests cannot come to the hotel, the hotel must go to the guests. We want them to enjoy luxury dining experience at home. For this, our team of chefs will make all the arrangements at their home. Eating delicious food is a kind of celebration for the food enthusiasts which they have been missing till now.
Ravish Mishra, Executive Chef, Courtyard by Marriott, Bhopal said that under The Big Boxx, they are home delivering a combination of Indian, Italian and Asian dishes. The Celebrations at Home and Chef at Home are new concept for Bhopalites. These are the two great options wherein we cook guests’ favourite dishes in their kitchens. He also mentioned that on the occasion of recently observed Father’s Day a large number of orders for The Big Boxx has proved that the food lovers are desperately waiting for their favorite dishes.
- COVID case rates hit new high for England, study finds - April 7, 2022
- Govt’s focus on affordable healthcare ensured significant savings for poor, middle class: PM Modi - April 7, 2022
- SRL Diagnostics and Skye Air Mobility collaborate to transport pathology samples using drone logistics - April 6, 2022
- Healthineers sets up new production line of CT scanners in Bengaluru under PLI scheme - April 6, 2022
- Lupin inks licensing pact with Alvion to market drugs in Southeast Asia - April 6, 2022
- Yoga Mahotsav: Ayush Ministry to organise event to demonstrate common yoga on World Health Day - April 6, 2022
- LordsMed forays into the medtech space with launch of health ATMs ‘Lords Sehat’ - April 5, 2022
- ‘Friendly viruses’ can be the next big thing in the history of medical research and more - April 5, 2022
- No setback to Bharat Biotech even as WHO suspends Covaxin UN supply: Sources - April 4, 2022
- Govt panel recommends Serum’s Covovax dose for kids aged 12 and above - April 4, 2022