India’s COVID-19 caseload raced past 46 lakh with a record 97,570 infections being reported in a day, while 36,24,196 people have recuperated so far taking the national recovery rate to 77.77 per cent on Saturday, according to Union health ministry data.
The total number of coronavirus cases mounted to 46,59,984, while the death toll climbed to 77,472 with 1,201 people succumbing to the infection in a span of 24 hours, the data updated at 8 am showed.
The COVID-19 case fatality rate due to the coronavirus infection has further dropped to 1.66 per cent.
There are 9,58,316 active cases of COVID-19 in the country which comprises 20.56 per cent of the total caseload, the data stated.
India’s COVID-19 tally had crossed the 20-lakh mark on August 7, 30 lakh on August 23 and it went past 40 lakh on September 5.
According to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), a cumulative total of 5,51,89,226 samples have been tested up to September 11 with 10,91,251 samples being tested on Friday.
- Diabetes In Youth - June 14, 2021
- Diabesity: The dreadful combination of diabetes and obesity - June 1, 2021
- क्यों जरूरी है स्वास्थ्य बीमा - May 24, 2021
- Diabetic Foot: Do Not Ignore It! - May 24, 2021
- Health risks of tobacco consumption and ways to quit smoking - May 17, 2021
- Eminem – Stronger Than I Was - May 12, 2021
- Dj Dark – Chill Vibes - May 12, 2021
- Leona Lewis – Bleeding Love (Dj Dark & Adrian Funk Remix) - May 12, 2021
- Silicon Valley Guru Affected by the Fulminant Slashed - May 12, 2021
- Watch Awesome Kate Go Full Cooking Pro in England this Week - May 12, 2021